Mayberry: Best place to air dirty laundry & get advice?

This, this, and this.

You know at a certain point reading posts like this, I have to just start rolling my eyes. Guys are so desperate for consistent pussy that they wife the first option that comes along. They have zero radar or ability to weed out the ones that are going to make their life absolute hell in the future.

See it time and time again. Guys marry the first chic that will date them. For the first 3 months its "omg were so madly in love" and then its "shes been cheating on me for 5 years" or "she divorced me and took literally everything even though she never had a job and I supported us" "she wont let me see my kids" etc....

Dudes need to use better judgement
Easy to say until it happens to you. This shit has happened to guys that married girls fast without knowing them long, guys that married childhood sweethearts. Guys married 2, 5, 20, 40 years. The problem is it's inherent in our natures to trade up, and our legal system makes it very profitable and easy for women to do so.

Most divorces today are initiated by women, because they're bored. They found someone they'd rather fuck, or who has more money, or both. And there's no pressure to stay and work on things. Just bounce and leave him with all the debt, take all his shit, and move on to a new relationship that's easier because there aren't any problems yet. It plays into this princess fantasy shit society has taught a lot of women. If you're not happy, it's never your fault, it's always his fault for not doing the right thing to make you happy. Women are encouraged both socially and by the legal system to have zero accountability.

Easy to say until it happens to you. This shit has happened to guys that married girls fast without knowing them long, guys that married childhood sweethearts. Guys married 2, 5, 20, 40 years. The problem is it's inherent in our natures to trade up, and our legal system makes it very profitable and easy for women to do so.

Most divorces today are initiated by women, because they're bored. They found someone they'd rather fuck, or who has more money, or both. And there's no pressure to stay and work on things. Just bounce and leave him with all the debt, take all his shit, and move on to a new relationship that's easier because there aren't any problems yet. It plays into this princess fantasy shit society has taught a lot of women. If you're not happy, it's never your fault, it's always his fault for not doing the right thing to make you happy. Women are encouraged both socially and by the legal system to have zero accountability.

This is gospel. l@nd0

Everything said here is what "my friend" went through, (is going through)

She refused taking the high road even when given a simple fair minded map written with the collective wisdom of the ages. She refused marriage and separation counseling. Was never spoken too with any guilt, shame or blame, but just went full out down the path of lying, stealing, cheating, and violent abuse instead. The kids, age 5 and 7, want nothing to do with her, and there is plenty of footage of them both, begging, pleading, negotiating and crying to not see her once a week.

This is becoming a new norm. I will always love women, but this shit is something a man today must come to terms with in this culturally conffused era.

This is gospel. l@nd0

Everything said here is what "my friend" went through, (is going through)

She refused taking the high road even when given a simple fair minded map written with the collective wisdom of the ages. She refused marriage and separation counseling. Was never spoken too with any guilt, shame or blame, but just went full out down the path of lying, stealing, cheating, and violent abuse instead. The kids, age 5 and 7, want nothing to do with her, and there is plenty of footage of them both, begging, pleading, negotiating and crying to not see her once a week.

This is becoming a new norm. I will always love women, but this shit is something a man today must come to terms with in this culturally conffused era.
Yeah I made a pretty detailed post in the Forrest Gump Woman Hating Thread, about how imo a lot of this is caused by a societal shift towards coddling women and removing personal accountability, that I think is detrimental in the long run to both sexes.

Yeah I made a pretty detailed post in the Forrest Gump Woman Hating Thread, about how imo a lot of this is caused by a societal shift towards coddling women and removing personal accountability, that I think is detrimental in the long run to both sexes.

I took note of that post. From the messages taken from her phone, I was able to see that she was getting influenced by 2 other habitually cheating "girl power man haters". One runs a daycare and fucked a client's husband for over a year and was planning her clients families dismiss, while smiling in her face in the morning while she dropped off her kids in the morning. (she was also my care worker) (authorities will pull her license at my command btw). And the other whore offered me a blowjob at three in the morning on new years eve when her sister, btw, was sleeping upstairs. She has a claim in the courts right now about sexual abuse in the work place that lead to her depression, when I know that for years the ho has used my wife/her sister as cover to cheat on her very high profile husband. This story is so nuts it must be published. lol....tears

I took note of that post. From the messages taken from her phone, I was able to see that she was getting influenced by 2 other habitually cheating "girl power man haters". One runs a daycare and fucked a client's husband for over a year and was planning her clients families dismiss, while smiling in her face in the morning while she dropped off her kids in the morning. (she was also my care worker) (authorities will pull her license at my command btw). And the other whore offered me a blowjob at three in the morning on new years eve when her sister, btw, was sleeping upstairs. She has a claim in the courts right now about sexual abuse in the work place that lead to her depression, when I know that for years the ho has used my wife/her sister as cover to cheat on her very high profile husband. This story is so nuts it must be published. lol....tears
Yeah shortly before trouble started in my marriage, my wife picked up a couple ratchet friends. I told her repeatedly, those girls are losers and have no morals. Hanging out with them is going to drag you down.

But she didn't have other friends and just couldn't handle being alone while I was off working. Sure enough later on she told me they were encouraging her to cheat, to lie to me, to steal my shit and fuck me over as much as possible.

The way I see it, your buddy has 3 options.
#1. Kill her
#2. Get revenge and try to ruin her
#3. Try to have a clean break and make sure he doesn't have to pay any kind of alimony or maintenance. If so, see 1st option.

Yeah shortly before trouble started in my marriage, my wife picked up a couple ratchet friends. I told her repeatedly, those girls are losers and have no morals. Hanging out with them is going to drag you down.

But she didn't have other friends and just couldn't handle being alone while I was off working. Sure enough later on she told me they were encouraging her to cheat, to lie to me, to steal my shit and fuck me over as much as possible.

Her loneliness was why I let that homewrecker into our lives in the first place. I made my bed on that one. That's exactly the process I went through. They manufacture consent with false narratives and confirmation bias until it takes on a hue of truth and others fall in line. I'm the bad guy right now. To bad I have miles of evidence to refute the hearsay. lol

I don't know...with all these women proclaiming that there are no good guys left and then falling for bad boys, it may be time to find a non-western girl that can articulate her value and moral code, and who isnt of the cult of self gratification and happiness movement.

The way I see it, your buddy has 3 options.
#1. Kill her
#2. Get revenge and try to ruin her
#3. Try to have a clean break and make sure he doesn't have to pay any kind of alimony or maintenance. If so, see 1st option.

I will go with option #3 as she is already ruining and killing herself.

Not saying he should find her and knuckle-up, because violence is fucked up. If it does happen, I wouldn't be surprised and stay friends with him.

Back