MayMac USADA testing so far (as of 18th August)

dim_

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
For those wondering how much they are being tested...

Note: Multiple samples may be collected in a visit. For instance, in one visit the tester may collect Urine, Blood for Bio Passport evaluation, Blood for Hgh analysis. So number of samples does not reflect number of test sessions.

Note: McGregor is in two testing pools, so I have included his "ufc" data that is in the run up to the fight as well.

14 days ending 28th June:
McGregor - 2 samples (ufc)
Mayweather - 0

14 days ending 14th July:
Mayweather - 2 samples

12 days to 26th July
McGregor - 3 samples (boxing)
Mayweather - 3 samples

7 days to 2nd August
McGregor - 2 samples (Boxing)
Mayweather - 0 samples

7 days to 9th August
McGregor - 1 sample (Boxing)
Mayweather - 3 samples

9 days to 18th August

McGregor – 4 samples (Boxing)
Mayweather – 4 Samples

TOTALS

McGregor – 14 samples (10 Boxing, 4 UFC)

Mayweather – 12 samples

If Mayweather were to fail, would there be any repercussions?

hqdefault.jpg

For those wondering how much they are being tested...

Note: Multiple samples may be collected in a visit. For instance, in one visit the tester may collect Urine, Blood for Bio Passport evaluation, Blood for Hgh analysis. So number of samples does not reflect number of test sessions.

Note: McGregor is in two testing pools, so I have included his "ufc" data that is in the run up to the fight as well.

14 days ending 28th June:
Mayweather - 0

14 days ending 14th July:
Mayweather - 2 samples

12 days to 26th July
McGregor - 3 samples (boxing)
Mayweather - 3 samples

7 days to 2nd August
McGregor - 2 samples (Boxing)
Mayweather - 0 samples

7 days to 9th August
McGregor - 1 sample (Boxing)
Mayweather - 3 samples

9 days to 18th August

McGregor – 4 samples (Boxing)
Mayweather – 4 Samples

TOTALS

McGregor – 14 samples (10 Boxing, 4 UFC)

Mayweather – 12 samples

Full WADA panel or?

Full WADA panel or?

well out of comp is partial menu, in comp is full menu

but, are they analysing in line with wada prohibited list, yes, will gc/c/irms be used, yes, are they running biological passport, yes

well out of comp is partial menu, in comp is full menu

but, are they analysing in line with wada prohibited list, yes, will gc/c/irms be used, yes, are they running biological passport, yes
what do you make of claims that Floyd is too cozy with USADA?

Floyd's test with USADA aren't random. His company pays for the services of USADA so he dictates when he gets tested and his fighters get tested(I Posted an in depth article 2 days ago on this subject). Only those who fight Floyd under Mayweather Promotions are subject to random testing under Mayweather promotions. Just look at the 2 weeks where Floyd didn't do any samples (HMMM) he leaves himself enough time to cycle before he tests himself. This is a well known conflict of interest but It's smart by Floyd I'll give him that.

Floyd's test with USADA aren't random. His company pays for the services of USADA so he dictates when he gets tested and his fighters get tested(I Posted an in depth article 2 days ago on this subject). Only those who fight Floyd under Mayweather Promotions are subject to random testing under Mayweather promotions. Just look at the 2 weeks where Floyd didn't do any samples (HMMM) he leaves himself enough time to cycle before he tests himself. This is a well known conflict of interest but It's smart by Floyd I'll give him that.

you guys are really fucking reaching. <{clintugh}>

what do you make of claims that Floyd is too cozy with USADA?

the Hauser peice which is what pretty much everything is based on is largely bollocks.

Ultimately there is oversight by WADA on everything USADA do. And if USADA were ever caught doing anything nefarious it would have a huge impact on the whole of US sport, as happened to the russians.

Politically and financially USADA would have had more to gain by being "cosy" with Marion Jones, or Lance Armstrong.. they didnt..

They arent going to risk the future of US sport over Mayweather (and certainly not over an irishman)

This is a well known conflict of interest but It's smart by Floyd I'll give him that.

So, getting away with cheating is considered smart huh?

Then Lance Armstrong is Stephen Hawking.

you can say that about any sport. UFC pay USADA for testing, Race organisers pay USADA or testing, the UCI (cycling) pay USADA for testing...

you could claim COI on just about every athlete that is tested by a national anti doping agency.

until we reach a point where all NADO's (national anti doping agencies) are funded by government etc there will always be COI's

Is 2 weeks really enough to run a full steroid cycle? I thought it was more like 4 weeks minimum, 6 or 8 more realistically. Remember that USADA will get you for PCT stuff like clomiphene (see Lesnar, Jones).

Back