MayMac USADA testing so far (as of 18th August)

USADA has been known to bury Mayweather's positive tests and retest him until they get a negative.

Why do you think Floyd demands them and only them?

Got a source for that "known" stuff?

USADA has been known to bury Mayweather's positive tests and retest him until they get a negative.

Why do you think Floyd demands them and only them?

No. They haven't. There is zero, I repeat zero evidence of this.

Why do people keep repeating hausers bullshit like it's actually been proven as fact?

An article by Thomas hauser called "can boxing trust usada"

By was pulled apart by usadas "detailed response to can boxing trust usada"

Hauser makes lots of accusations but provides zero evidence for any if them

(on mobile so you will have to Google the two pieces in question)

Is 2 weeks really enough to run a full steroid cycle? I thought it was more like 4 weeks minimum, 6 or 8 more realistically. Remember that USADA will get you for PCT stuff like clomiphene (see Lesnar, Jones).
Lol no my friend, 2 weeks is a complete joke and would accomplish nothing. 95% of cycles are 8 -12 weeks depending on the gear. 2 weeks from test to test would have literally zero benefit & you couldn't cycle properly. Now if we're talking about substances other than anabolic steroids there's alittle more wiggle room.

And like dim has said that article is complete and utter bullshit with zero evidence of any of the nonsense these children keep spouting about floyds super secret payoff deal with usada. The level of ignorance or just plain nuthugging stupidity is getting obsurd around here.

Heres the original Hauser peice

https://www.sbnation.com/longform/2015/9/9/9271811/can-boxing-trust-usada
the chief alliegations are

+ Mayweather tested positive 3 times (but offers zero evidence for this)
+ alleges that USADA delayed informing people of positive tests for Morales to allow him to fight
+ alleges that after Morales was positive USADA kept testing him to try and get a negative sample to counter the positive :')
+ accuses various things regarding the (perfectly legal IV that mayweather recieved)

The poster has managed to mix up those two stories and decide that they kept retesting mayweather till he was clear :D

USada's response

https://www.usada.org/wp-content/up...ection-to-SB-Nation-Article-by-Tom-Hauser.pdf

The mayweather thing is of some interest but ultimately it was totally within the rules. IV's are not prohibited when admnistered y medical personal in emergancy situation.. Mayweathers iv was administered by paramedics, therefore not illegal

The rest, he makes all sorts of allegations but provides so evidence whatsoever to back up his claims.

HIs peice was then widely cited in countless other articles, the writers of which didnt bother to check the veracity of Hausers claims and just parroted them

Just to make it clear, ive no idea if either McGregor or Mayweather is clean and i certainly wouldnt stand by either..

i was just 1) listing test numbers for those interested 2) pointing out the Hauser peice is bollocks

Back