Mayonaisse in chili?

GSP_37

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Is that common? I read a popular diner chain here used mayo in chili as a secret ingredient, and I suppose it makes sense since their brand chili sold in grocery stores is in the frozen food section rather than in the unrefrigerated section with canned chili.

If you put mayonnaise in your chili, you're gonna have a bad time.

4353929.jpg

I'm gonna guess that popular diner chain was owned by white people

I'm gonna guess that popular diner chain was owned by white people
My guess is it was founded by Japanese a few generations ago. Their chili is not bad, but often has an effect on bowel movements. Accelerated urgency.

I've heard of sour cream(which is not bad) but mayo?

<Deported1>

Mayo is good for everything.

Sj4r0Wj.gif
When I used to eat plate lunches with macaroni salad and teriyaki chicken, the combination of teriyaki sauce touching the mayo was pretty delicious.

I've heard of people putting coffee in their chili. And chocolate. Never heard of anyone using mayo...but I suppose it could work.

Is that common? I read a popular diner chain here used mayo in chili as a secret ingredient, and I suppose it makes sense since their brand chili sold in grocery stores is in the frozen food section rather than in the unrefrigerated section with canned chili.
i fucking hate mayo.

but i like me some zippys.

btw i have a friend who has worked at zippys for probably a decade. he confirms mayo

i fucking hate mayo.

but i like me some zippys.

btw i have a friend who has worked at zippys for probably a decade. he confirms mayo
They sell Zippys hotdogs in Long's Drugs, but it's like almost $1 per one hotdog, and I don't think it's Costco/Sam's Club size hotdogs.

I use Mayo on burgers, chicken sandwiches, dips for pizza and i mix it with Tuna...that's it. No way with chilli

I use Mayo on burgers, chicken sandwiches, dips for pizza and i mix it with Tuna...that's it. No way with chilli
You wouldn't even know mayo was in the chili. You'd just detect it has that somethin' somethin' you can't put a finger on. I'm gonna try putting mayo in canned chili and see if it has the same aura. Not sure how much mayo though.

Back