Mayonaisse in chili?

You wouldn't even know mayo was in the chili. You'd just detect it has that somethin' somethin' you can't put a finger on. I'm gonna try putting mayo in canned chili and see if it has the same aura. Not sure how much mayo though.
Lots of it.

You wouldn't even know mayo was in the chili. You'd just detect it has that somethin' somethin' you can't put a finger on. I'm gonna try putting mayo in canned chili and see if it has the same aura. Not sure how much mayo though.
I guess just a little bit and if you like it then just up the dose. It's just that Mayo has a significant taste and i just can't imagine it myself.

Mayo should be saved to put on pizza only, along with ketchup of course

The first thing that came to my mind after reading the title is..

cum on bleeding vajayjay.

Weird?

I am easily one of the whitest people on this board, and I can unequivocally say, mayonnaise is revolting.

It's the same idea as sour cream in chili. Sounds pretty good I bet that chili sells well.

The "mayo is disgusting" people are pretty annoying. It's used in so many different sauces and recipes, I guarantee you I could make you dishes that have plenty of mayo that you enjoy. Egg whites and oil guys, that's all it is

source- I am a chef

It's the same idea as sour cream in chili. Sounds pretty good I bet that chili sells well.

The "mayo is disgusting" people are pretty annoying. It's used in so many different sauces and recipes, I guarantee you I could make you dishes that have plenty of mayo that you enjoy. Egg whites and oil guys, that's all it is

source- I am a chef
im one of those people, but i do certainly eat things that have mayo in it and enjoy it. unadulterated mayo though disgusts me. yuh its egg whties and vegetable oil. vegetable oil is also disgusting.

im one of those people, but i do certainly eat things that have mayo in it and enjoy it. unadulterated mayo though disgusts me. yuh its egg whties and vegetable oil. vegetable oil is also disgusting.
You can make mayo with any oil.

It's just food I don't understand how it's disgusting. True story, I used to think alot of foods were gross. After years of cooking for a living I like just about everything. Snap out of it, it's a childish trait to have.

shrimp.gif
8301bb053be55450a416f417901a19ec--nd-avenue-bar-mitzvah.jpg

Last edited:
You can make mayo with any oil.

It's just food I don't understand how it's disgusting. True story, I used to think alot of foods were gross. After years of cooking for a living I like just about everything. Snap out of it, it's a childish trait to have.
sure it can be made with any oil, but it's made with vegetable oil.

nah its not childish. i have a taste for things i like and i dont like chef. some people dont like cilantro. some people dont like beef. and theres nothing wrong w that.

When I read the thread title last night I misread and assumed this thread was about mayonaisse in Chile.

Back