Mayor Cries After City Council Member Denies Her ‘White Privilege’

Look at your shit thread and then the mirror and get back to me.
Looked for a shit thread, couldn't find it.

Looked in the mirror and saw a handsome, successful man.

Any further instructions?

Wow, that was pathetic.

Minnesota huh. I wonder if she's literally shaking and crying because Senator Franken is using his white privilege to sexual assault women and not resign.

This is a legitimate, contagious mental illness spreading across our great nation like wildfire. Shame on you for not caring about your fellow citizenships.

You mean the persecution mania that causes some white people to search the far corners of the Internet to find randoms who they think are disrespecting them, right? What can we do to help these people?

So what are we actually discussing? We should start wastelanding these type of threads. If I want to watch cringe videos I’ll just go directly to YouTube.

So what are we actually discussing?
We are discussing the spread of the "white privilege" variety of mental illness which has infected the brains of even small-town mayors.

Can't fix stupid.

And it's not legal to kill it.

You mean the persecution mania that causes some white people to search the far corners of the Internet to find randoms who they think are disrespecting them, right? What can we do to help these people?
Just 10 years ago you couldn't have found such a video. You are ignoring the spread of this dangerous illness. How can we treat it?

LOL this whole thread is a troll thread
Not really. There are a lot of people like the mayor these days. I'm sorry to say at least one of my own family members has been infected.

So what are we actually discussing? We should start wastelanding these type of threads. If I want to watch cringe videos I’ll just go directly to YouTube.
Some people see that video and think what a dumb twat and some people look at that video and think oh my God oh my God the foundations of Western Civilization are crumbling!!!!

We should make fun the stupid twat and the people who e run around screaming like this is the end of the world

"That statement was one of the most racist things I've ever heard!!!"
"What statement?
"...YOU'RE OUT OF ORDER!"

Lmao what a disillusioned individual.

Before people say who cares, note that this is a mayor.

A fucking mayor of a major city.
To be fair, it's a town with population 20,000. But your point stands.

giphy.gif
There's a little bit of a culture war going on. Many people from all different perspectives have taken an interest in it.

Just 10 years ago you couldn't have found such a video. You are ignoring the spread of this dangerous illness. How can we treat it?

More information being online is not something we need to treat. People like the TS just need to learn how to process it better.

More information being online is not something we need to treat. People like the TS just need to learn how to process it better.
You think there were mayors in the United States of America 10 years ago having this type of breakdown about "white privilege"?

I don't believe you.

White privilege does exist but that doesn't mean all white people are privileged.

You can dismiss the idea all you like but before you do that Google "disparity between white and black criminal sentencing" and you will see an example of it.

Back