Mayweather Denies All UFC Talks

Who gives a fuck, honestly?

This.

I was so glad when the whole maymac shitshow finally ground to its laughable end...and now here we go again with this retarded bullshit.

The UFC was at it's greatest when it was making a sincere attempt to portray itself as a legitimate sport where the best competed against the best. These days it's almost entirely about "money fights" in an attempt to grab the attention of casuals.

Oh well, I dont really care anymore. Let it devolve into nonsense :cool:

Who actually thought a 40 year old retired Floyd would waste his time making chump change in the UFC lol.

Floyd runs mma.

Doesnt even need to compete in the sport and he's the biggest star.

giphy.gif

Is UFC just trying to use Floyds name to stay relevant?

lets break that fight down a bit...First, timmah was way overweight...like over 300lbs...way past his prime...not to mention, and most importantly, timmah isn't a true mma fighter...all he is, is a standup boxer...he doesn't wrestle, doesn't take guys down...doesn't submit anyone...doesn't throw any kicks...so his mma game is extremely limited..even in his prime...so of course, a former world boxing champion can come in a beat a way past his prime, way overweight guy, who just uses boxing also, when he fights.

Mercer wasn't exactly ripped.

Good. I wasn't going to pay $99 to watch him get tapped in 15 seconds... Now a rematch against Canelo... :cool:

No way Floyd fights in UFC, never ever. Floyd may not be the smartest guy himself but he has very very very smart and ruthless business people around him. They would never let him fight in a MMA fight.

lets break that fight down a bit...First, timmah was way overweight...like over 300lbs...way past his prime...not to mention, and most importantly, timmah isn't a true mma fighter...all he is, is a standup boxer...he doesn't wrestle, doesn't take guys down...doesn't submit anyone...doesn't throw any kicks...so his mma game is extremely limited..even in his prime...so of course, a former world boxing champion can come in a beat a way past his prime, way overweight guy, who just uses boxing also, when he fights.

Mercer wasn't exactly ripped.

Ripped? No. But Mercer did have serious power, world class heavyweight champion power. With Fat Tim lumbering forward, that's all he needed.

No way Floyd fights in UFC, never ever. Floyd may not be the smartest guy himself but he has very very very smart and ruthless business people around him. They would never let him fight in a MMA fight.

What would be his incentive. Would he even get a fraction of what he made toward the end of his boxing career? More risk for less reward. I don't see the upside.

As for Dana...the guy was a boss, but he was a small boss.

lol- not trying to knock Dana, but I just find Floyd saying that quite funny in this video.

Never forget

Don't forget that Mercer had high respect for MMA and trained it seriously. And Silva was way dumb, trying to stand with him. While some decent Wrestler ain't going to stand and trade with Floyd.

What would be his incentive. Would he even get a fraction of what he made toward the end of his boxing career? More risk for less reward. I don't see the upside.

As for Dana...the guy was a boss, but he was a small boss.

lol- not trying to knock Dana, but I just find Floyd saying that quite funny in this video.

Exactly, there is zero incentive and its way too risky. Floyd has nothing to prove, he is 50-0 and beat the best boxers of this generation in his weightclass, ok he may have not fought everyone but for the most part he beat a lot of the best guys. He is gonna be 41 years old shortly too.. he is not gonna learn TDD and learn how to block leg kicks and everything else at this point.

As you say he could make much more money boxing again too which is what he knows.

Dana is a compulsive liar, its just so hard to believe anything he says these days, all he does is lie lie lie lie lie. The fact that Dana says they are talking about fighting in UFC with Floyd means nothing to me because all Dana does is lie, he has told so many lies in recent years, I don't fall for it anymore

lol he's the one who said it first

Lmao. He couldnt even drop a guy with no pro fights ever, in boxing. He would get humiliated in an mma fight. But, he will never take that chance.

This.

I was so glad when the whole maymac shitshow finally ground to its laughable end...and now here we go again with this retarded bullshit.

The UFC was at it's greatest when it was making a sincere attempt to portray itself as a legitimate sport where the best competed against the best. These days it's almost entirely about "money fights" in an attempt to grab the attention of casuals.

Oh well, I dont really care anymore. Let it devolve into nonsense :cool:

And why would you even waste your time investing you time in reading news, and updates on something that has almost 0% chance of happening?

It's like Bill Belicheck saying Steph Curry is showing interest in trying out for the NFL next season. It's just clickbait, and every media personality reporting on this just wants traffic for their videos, and websites.

Two words:zuffa boxing.

Floyd fights for the UFCs boxing promotion vs conor or whoever.

Floyd fights in the ufc without ever having to fight mma.

Bank on it

I can believe this

Itll jump start UFC boxing

Back