Mayweather Denies All UFC Talks

lets break that fight down a bit...First, timmah was way overweight...like over 300lbs...way past his prime...not to mention, and most importantly, timmah isn't a true mma fighter...all he is, is a standup boxer...he doesn't wrestle, doesn't take guys down...doesn't submit anyone...doesn't throw any kicks...so his mma game is extremely limited..even in his prime...so of course, a former world boxing champion can come in a beat a way past his prime, way overweight guy, who just uses boxing also, when he fights.

I will NEVER forget how Arlovski KO'd Tim but, Tim got up immediately and then KO'd Andre....Andre was like, WTF?

Don't forget that Mercer had high respect for MMA and trained it seriously. And Silva was way dumb, trying to stand with him. While some decent Wrestler ain't going to stand and trade with Floyd.

Mercer got destroyed by kimbo in cffc

Mercer got destroyed by kimbo in cffc

No shit, but did you understand the context? You didn't, because bringing up Kimbo vs. Mercer, further proved my point that Silva was a dumbass who thought it was a good idea to stand vs. Mercer....because Kimbo, who's a Boxer....still tried using his White belt level BJJ to takedown and keep down, Mercer rather than daring to stand w/him. And Kimbo's Boxing was probably better than Silva's also.

Thank God
He will be 3 division champion with 4 or 5 months of TDD training

Sherdoggers told me that

UFC needs to fire the clown Dana white. Get back to championship fights.

UFC needs to fire the clown Dana white. Get back to championship fights.

WME is more about entertainment and whatever makes the most $$$$$$$ first, especially when they started out in a $4 billion hole. Dana White is much more of a combat sport purist than WME....he was actually an ammy Boxer and stayed in that biz for all of his life almost. The Fertitas were probably just as much Purists who trained and loved BJJ, which lead them to dumping probably $12+ million in cash into a ship that kept sinking, but then got lucky due to TUF. WIth WME, you're getting mostly entertainment people + stockholders.

WIthout Dana White, I bet it gets much more freakshow-ish with a WME exec.

Back