Mayweather/McGregor Discussion

Who wins?

• Total voters
Cherry picking, lack of knowledge, and selection bias can all be powerful tools in the hands of the right idiots

i saw this 1-2 times here and some youtube videos ... do people really believe this or am i retarded?

giphy.gif
Big time bro
He exposed that Mayweather holds back and carries people on purpose to punish them I will never buy a Mayweather ppv ever

conor exposed floyd to the extent that mayweather has no business fighting top 5 147s anymore

a fight with spence, if you want to call it that, would be horrible. against a nothing like mcgregor, floyd showed very little movement in both his legs and head an floyd would have nothing to keep errol off of him. porter, too.

floyd might actually suffer an injury against shawn with porter just manhandling floyd on the ropes and TBEs legs so far gone he would not be able to do anything about it

he would just lay there...and take a beating

Mayweather was the exposed. He's really just a polished slugger in reality.

conor exposed floyd to the extent that mayweather has no business fighting top 5 147s anymore

a fight with spence, if you want to call it that, would be horrible. against a nothing like mcgregor, floyd showed very little movement in both his legs and head an floyd would have nothing to keep errol off of him. porter, too.

floyd might actually suffer an injury against shawn with porter just manhandling floyd on the ropes and TBEs legs so far gone he would not be able to do anything about it

he would just lay there...and take a beating

Porter is hell to box.
I'd like to see Floyd fight Danny Garcia. The reason. Just cus.

This gross, tatted up cow at 1:25 is exactly how I imagine the average UFC fan.

Floyds always doing bitch moves

and yes shes a cow, you see the guy holding her hand right after hahah

Blocking, slipping, catching, even taking punches to the face that don't knock him out are bitch moves

Its always people who have never been in a fight or don't know what they're talking about who are the most vocal.

Back