Mayweather/McGregor Discussion

Who wins?

• Total voters
I hear you, I just think they might be reaching to get 3M if a lot of boxing fans watch at a big fight party in lieu of home alone or with a couple friends, which might drive down buys. 3M+ would be a shock to me, but entirely possible.

I love the people voting Conor. It's cute.
Wouldn't be Mcgregor fans if we weren't expecting him to win.....I got $20 for McGregor to K.O him in the first round.....

Is sky selling ppvs that badly that it needs to say Conor only lost once in UFC. How about mma homies.

And why the fuck is he using hypnotise as his music to walk out and meet his mostly white just bleed fans.

If I was Floyd I would get disqualified and set up a rematch and potential trilogy. If he is really making 300 mill this fight he should make 700 mil in three fights (assuming that the interest drops per fight)

If I was Floyd I would get disqualified and set up a rematch and potential trilogy. If he is really making 300 mill this fight he should make 700 mil in three fights (assuming that the interest drops per fight)

If the fight is even a little bit close Floyd would be crazy not to set up a rematch. That'd be another $175 million (minimum) in his bank account.

If I were Floyd, I'd win the fight and then sell off all my assets. With the cash I'd buy a shuttle to leave Earth on. Once in space, I'd then enter a state of stasis in which my physical body remained as it were and was set to awaken in roughly 30 years time. After awakening, I'd return to Earth and challenge Conor McGregor Jr to a boxing match to the death for all the money there exists. If he is really making 300 mill this fight he could potentially make a lot more fighting McGregor's future children with a solid narrative like that.

Floyd should kick the shit out of him and leave the sport for good.

Someone better tell Floy so he can fake an injury before the weigh in. This isn't fair.

Someone better tell Floy so he can fake an injury before the weigh in. This isn't fair.
The writer does seem to know boxing pretty well too. This quote from the article is a revelation-

Mayweather will no doubt use his traditional tactic of keeping his hands close to his head throughout the fight to avoid suffering an embarrassing defeat.

Fucking Mayweather. Blocking punches with his gloves.... pfftt...

Floyd first, Golovkin/Canelo winner next. Blocking punches with your pillow gloves will not protect you from Irish Conor and his Temple Shot of Doom. The face of boxing is about to change.

I'm watching Mendez vs McGregor right now and Conor has 0 defensive skills.

The writer does seem to know boxing pretty well too. This quote from the article is a revelation-

Fucking Mayweather. Blocking punches with his gloves.... pfftt...

They got that too? This is some shady shit. Showing everyone nothing but noodle arms and jazz dancing all camp, and then suddenly drops this. The lines are probably going nuts right now.

They got that too? This is some shady shit. Showing everyone nothing but noodle arms and jazz dancing all camp, and then suddenly drops this. The lines are probably going nuts right now.
I'd back out of the fight if I were Floyd. No way he prepared for this.

buddy mcgirt told floyd that he would not be able to protect behind his ear when he fought gatti.

dont know why anyone is making a big deal over mcgregors temple prediction

Back