Mayweather/Pacquiao PPV Discussion/PBP

great laughs this morning reading pages and pages of Floyd fans still trying to defend their fighter WHO WON.

you would think it would be full of "pactards" but it has been quite the opposite.

floyd fans are so insecure. :icon_lol:

To the Flomos, it seems like it was not a satisfying win. That's why they keep coming back here defending him to death. Lol

I know, that was sarcastic

Had they injected him, he would probably be complaining abot the commision giving him a dose too strong, numbing his arm to favor Floyd.

I just don't think we need to spread half truths. I don't like it when folks do that about floyd either. Just no need to spread misinformation

great laughs this morning reading pages and pages of Floyd fans still trying to defend their fighter WHO WON.

you would think it would be full of "pactards" but it has been quite the opposite.

floyd fans are so insecure. :icon_lol:

To the Flomos, it seems like it was not a satisfying win. That's why they keep coming back here defending him to death. Lol

What do you guys see Floyd fans "defending" him from? I don't follow.

In about 15 min HBO will once again air May/Pac as a prelude to the replay of Canelo v Kirkland

Canelo just blasted at Kirkland. I couldn't remember what thread people were discussing this in but he landed numerous clean uppercuts. No way he would normally fight like that he just wanted to spark Kirkland early. Dougie called it.

I believe Manny was saying something to Freddie about his shoulder between rd 1 and 2 there.

Floyd may not do that bad if he took up MMA. He has clinching and headlocks down pat.

Speaking of MMA. Lol at the highest paid fighters getting less than $1.51 million per fight. (Of course, this does not include bonuses, sponsores, etc)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back