✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Greedy mother fucker...

(just assuming, did I get it right?)

Greedy mother fucker...

(just assuming, did I get it right?)
Rizin was trying to use Floyd's name to secure a US tv deal. Watch the video

Doesn't look like a leak. Looks like speculation. I couldn't finish, does it end with a source?

Those are screenshots of a word document, not any sort of contract.

The Japanese play a dirty game, trying to secure US rights because Rizin doesn't make much money this was their plan to get fight son us soil and on tv to make money using Floyd as a bargaining chip, but you knew shit was shady when the two Pride guys were there Sakibara and Takada both work with the Yakuza or have connections.

So they tried to use his name for US tv deal and demanded 2 more exibition fights

<[analyzed}>

Tbh tho that didn't look like an actual contract.

Is anyone really surprised honestly ?
Rizin probably belongs to the same mobsters that were involved in PRIDE and caused its downfall...

Not buying it.
While it makes some sense, who are the guys who made the video? Some nobodies? There isn't anything official in the video. It's just some guys telling us stuff on YouTube.

Will wait for a legit media source to report something before I buy anything. Again, what they said makes sense, but in the end they're just some random dudes and not anyone who probably have real inside knowledge.

Floyd Showeather has been irrelevant for years. Never fought in his whole career, just boxing. Sadly boxing is fixed most of the time. More fake than wwe.

This is all horseshit. Japan flew floyd out there and hooked him up with playstation 5 and some geishas so they could use his name to get some eyes on them and their #1 boy Tenshin. No intention to actually have a fight. Tenshin can do an interview in the ring even and say Floyd's scared of him and the crowd roars w approval. Mma fans who dont give a shit about rizin like myself at least now wanna watch tenshin fight and see what they do w him now. Mayweather is now the talk of all fight sports by literally doing nothing. He can always claim he wanted to fight but got screwed by shady contract. Its fucking genius ploy. Whoever thought of this shit deserves a raise. Lifetime free vending machine panties.

Floyd Showeather has been irrelevant for years. Never fought in his whole career, just boxing. Sadly boxing is fixed most of the time. More fake than wwe.
Have you boxed? I promise the punches are very much real. It is certainly a fight.

And this fake ass youtube conspiracy video doesnt bother me,but I cant believe helwani is buying into this nonsense. Must be a slow news day otherwise

Back