Mayweather said he would try his best to identify McGregor in 30seconds

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
When asked if Floyd could identity who exactly Conor McGregor is, Floyd, never the type to duck a challenge, said
Give me a way to access the internet and a correct spelling of his name and within 30 seconds... in a crowd of 7 people.... I could identify who this guy is

Floyd went on to say,

The WWE hires and fires so many of these young wrestlers that it's hard to keep track of who everyone is.

Floyd was then told that Connor MacGregor was actually in the UFC. Floyd looked a bit confused and said,

Isn't that the same thing?

Floyd's responses to MMA fighter questions are good stuff.

Heard they met in Vegas. Floyd handed him the keys to one of his Rolls Royces and put a 100 dollar bill on his pocket.

Floyd went on to say,

This is so odd. I just got done watching Braveheart and now some scottish guy is talking about me. Crazy how the universe works sometimes.

Last edited:
McGregor is an embarrassing representative of mma, I can't wait until Aldo drops a shock and awe campaign on his overrated ass.

Typical answer from Mayweather when asked about MMA fighters.

lol

And people think Floyd is an idiot. Clowning McGregor with comments.

Typical answer from Mayweather when asked about MMA fighters.

Just equates to ticket sales for him. His uncle trains King Mo. He's friends with a bunch of MMA fighters who train at MBC. He just knows how to make fanboys angry.

Floyd's responses to MMA fighter questions are good stuff.

It was funny at first now it's just getting dumb. I can believe he doesn't know who Mcgregory is but not knowing the UFC and WWE are different come on now.

Then again I wouldn't know what to say to questions like this. I'd probably just say anyone who ask me an MMA related question is going to be removed. Cause that would get annoying.

lol^Thinking a guy who did a whole stint for the WWE doesn't know that that's not MMA.

Man y'all are REALLY gullible.

lol

And people think Floyd is an idiot. Clowning McGregor with comments.

Just equates to ticket sales for him. His uncle trains King Mo. He's friends with a bunch of MMA fighters who train at MBC. He just knows how to make fanboys angry.

I doubt talking about MMA fighters does anything for his ticket sales. I'm surprised he still allows people to waste his time with these questions. I would have had it stopped already.

McGregor is an embarrassing representative of mma, I can't wait until Aldo drops a shock and awe campaign on his overrated ass.

Sorry to say you're going to be very disapointed.

I doubt talking about MMA fighters does anything for his ticket sales. I'm surprised he still allows people to waste his time with these questions. I would have had it stopped already.

It's been doing things for his ticket sales since TUF 1, since the Sean Sherk challenge. By "ticket sales" I'm blanketing everything to do with fight promotion, including PPV buys, or people going out of their way to try to see the fight in hopes to see Floyd get his ass kicked.

That's as much of a motivation as any to buy a fight.

well ur more then welcome to leave our sport and follow him jabbing and running away for all of his fights... how exciting

"our sport"....
Voice of the People. Impressive title.

Jabbing and running? LOL! no need to go further.

Back