Mayweather said he would try his best to identify McGregor in 30seconds

That's what I liked about Sonnen....You could tell he was just bullshitting/trolling and that he wasn't a bad guy in real life....Plus Sonnen had much more original and better jokes than McGregor does.

I usually don't mind if fighters act cocky (sometimes I even like it) but Conor is just annoying...

I really liked Sonnen, he rustled just about everyones jimmies. When Anderson sunk that choke I was both devastated and astounded.

Who exactly are you arguing with??

Idk someone early on said conor is a disgrace, assuming a boxing fan.

MGLucas it seems.

They are both smart in mentioning each other. Seems like top hyped fighters and Floyd have an agreement to mention each other prior to every fight

Casuals are completely unaware of floyds mma ties

This Thread Delivers

upsg4.jpg

I just ordered a bunch of useless shit on eBay. She's bound to show up eventually.

If Floyd does decide to fight MacGreger... I just hope he's able to figure out who he actually is.

He still has no idea who Mcgregor is.White guy with a beard and tattoos?
Sounds like every guy coming out of a bar where they write their IPAs on a chalk board.

He still has no idea who Mcgregor is.White guy with a beard and tattoos?
Sounds like every guy coming out of a bar where they write their IPAs on a chalk board.

I lold. You got my number.

Yeah Floyd would knock him out under 13 seconds.

Lines are tightening as reports come in that Floyd has to ask a few feeler questions before being sure he's speaking with McGregor.

Rumours are that Conor has been able to watch floyds workouts because people assumed he was the janitor. His cover was blown when someone realised he was the guy that pretends to read the newspaper upside down.

Rumours are that Conor has been able to watch floyds workouts because people assumed he was the janitor. His cover was blown when someone realised he was the guy that pretends to read the newspaper upside down.

When his team asked him for a report, he supposedly produced a piece of paper that said "Billy likes to drink soda."

When his team asked him for a report, he supposedly produced a piece of paper that said "Billy likes to drink soda."
Yeah I heard from anonymous sauces that he attempted to throw Floyds boy peanut off with a Scottish accent after being caught. Can't fool peanut though, that dude graduated from the 3rd grade and doesn't have to take shit from anyone.

Heard they met in Vegas. Floyd handed him the keys to one of his Rolls Royces and put a 100 dollar bill on his pocket.
The opening page of this thread is still hilarious.

Turns out Khanner McGruber quit his valet job that night as the money Floyd tossed in to the pocket of his swap meet bought PUBU shirt(FUBU Knock off, as that is all he could afford) was, and still is, a career high payday. And the rest is history.

Floyd is a hell of a guy. He's about to give Khanner another career high payday that will allow him to take care of his family for generations to come.

Imagine the look(of confusion) on his kids faces when he shows up with legit FUBU shirts and PNB jackets.

Here's to you Floyd!

Back