Mayweather vs Canelo and Mathysse vs Garcia fight night thread

i didn't even know who canelo was before he fought mw. i just watched a few of his highlights and knew he was no match for mw.

Canelo fucking those ropes up.

0000.gif

mBRI6Z3.gif

You obviously can't grasp what i'm trying to say, so you might as well stop posting. My point is that he's a hypocrite because of how he thinks CJ Ross is a bad judge tonight but not when it suits his argument and is against a fighter he loves to hate.

I wasn't asking how people scored the fight and nobody cares how you scored it anyways, so i don't know why you put that there. Um, good for you i guess?

A judge can have a bad night of scoring...that doesn't mean all of their previous fights were shat as well.

So...how many titles does Mayweather have now? His wikipedia record is just littered with him winning and retaining belts.

The judging was a disaster. I gave Canelo 1 round, and that was the 4th. He got thoroughly dominated.

The only judge who had it even remotely close to how the fight played out was the 117-111 card. The other cards 116-112 and the draw were a joke!

CJ Ross may have phoned it in but I thought the judging in Smith/Molina was actually much worse. At least Floyd got the win he deserved.

Presumably she deducted points for having bieber in his entourage and lil Wayne, doing whatever the hell that was, certainly wasn't rapping, in his intro.

Dust is settling on last night, Canelo will be disappointed with his performance when he watches it back.

I enjoyed the fights last night and would love nothing more than to see Mayweather get laid out but that's just not happening. The guy is amazing.

You just said you agreed with the officials and i've seen you say on this board how Bradley won that fight.

Oh and the reason why is Because you are Mayweather nuthugger/Pacquiao hater. [We all know if it was Mayweather in place of Pacquiao in that fight you would of been bullshit at the decision.

If we are being honest CJ Ross was a terrible judge in tonight's fight and in the Pacquiao fight. But see, even though i don't like Mayweather i'm not going to lie about what actually happened in the fight to make myself feel better.

Difference here is Mayweather would have left no option for that same out come, Manny won in my eyes. But he just squeaked by and I could see it going either way. With Floyd in his place? He would have made Bradly look stupid, and left no possible option for the judges to give it to Bradly. Something Pac was obviously unable to do in that fight.

I'm 5 rounds in to rewatching Mathysse/Garcia and so far there were no headclashes on the right side so far, and Mathysse's eye was already swelling.
It was the jabs and hooks that closed that eye.

I'm 5 rounds in to rewatching Mathysse/Garcia and so far there were no headclashes on the right side so far, and Mathysse's eye was already swelling.
It was the jabs and hooks that closed that eye.

It seemed like when they did clash heads they pointed to the top of their heads

It seemed like when they did clash heads they pointed to the top of their heads

They did clash heads multiple times but never on the right side. You could see when the eye closed, it was right after a left hook from Garcia.

I just hope lil wayne didn't catch a cold. I was worried because he wasn't wearing a shirt, even when seated.

Back