Mayweather vs Conor beef intensifies. Mayweather promises elbows

if this happens it's a joke.

Nothing more than a freak show. Conor cannot be taken seriously in the mma world after this happens.

On the other hand he'll cash 100mil again. I wouldn't care turning into a clown if I'd be him.

From a mma fan perspective - meh.

Mayweather's desperate for attention.

There’s literally still a section for this circus stuff.

Mayweather was inspired by seeing a 40 year old man in Yoel Romero destroy Luke Rockhold.

They should start an entire forum for it. Then cull the shit out of this one.

I actually like McGregor, I enjoy watching his mma fights, this whole Mayweather thing is just one never ending money grab, it’s mad lame and I’m tired of seeing it every day.

Your time is up Floyd. Also.....your a boxer not a fighter. Dont get embarrassed.

Your time is up Floyd. Also.....your a boxer not a fighter. Dont get embarrassed.

Everyone counts mayweather out now that he is over 40's but he still keeps winning. Look what he did to Pac and Conor. Do you really think his time is up? LOL, youngings dont learn.

Floyd already elbowed him in the boxing match, just like he does to all his opponents.

Mayweather's #1 skill is keeping himself relevant. He realizes any press is good press, hence why he paid 50 Cent to constantly start shit with him.

There is a check of 100,000K he received from his Conor fight. He claims not to be smart in reading compression but he can read his opponents and checks that were given to him.

I still will probably favor Conor in a match what about you guys?

What you guys think

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/2/11/...cgregor-ufc-fight-certified-killer-real-elbow

5672436.jpg

I love how everyone care sooo much about what Conor does lol. "Holding" up a division? Are Khabib and Tony not fighting for a belt? Are ANY fighters not being able to fight because Conor isn't? NO.
Seriously guys you need to shut the fuck up with the bitching. You're more annoying than Conor not fighting you realize this right?
Time to grow up guys, if you care that much about belts, go watch WWE, they LOVE belts.
I'm Not a nut hugger , im an observer and it's gotten so bad here. The man is doing what's best for him and his family. If you can't understand that then you have alot of growing and learning in life.
Flame away eith the "shill" comments

Back