Mayweather vs Conor beef intensifies. Mayweather promises elbows

I love how everyone care sooo much about what Conor does lol. "Holding" up a division? Are Khabib and Tony not fighting for a belt? Are ANY fighters not being able to fight because Conor isn't? NO.
Seriously guys you need to shut the fuck up with the bitching. You're more annoying than Conor not fighting you realize this right?
Time to grow up guys, if you care that much about belts, go watch WWE, they LOVE belts.
I'm Not a nut hugger , im an observer and it's gotten so bad here. The man is doing what's best for him and his family. If you can't understand that then you have alot of growing and learning in life.
Flame away eith the "shill" comments

too long, didn't read.

This is all a joke...but I WOULD like to see Flyod turn his back to his opponent in an MMA match like he does in boxing to stop his opponents offense and be protected by boxing rules. Flyod is a master strategist in boxing but his tricks would not work in MMA. I say "would not" because its not gonna happen...

5672436.jpg

Yeah, youre so tough posting things like this over the internet but in reality you aint half the man your mom is.

You mean you cant read....

Sorry for insulting your boyfriend.

His unintelligible rambling wasn't exactly worth reading and had nothing to do with the actual topic of the thread in case you can't read.

Yeah, youre so tough posting things like this over the internet but in reality you aint half the man your mom is.

How you don't have dubs and this thread tossed out is beyond me. What is going on in your life that makes you even post shit like this.

Sorry for insulting your boyfriend.

His unintelligible rambling wasn't exactly worth reading and had nothing to do with the actual topic of the thread in case you can't read.

He aint my boyfriend he is my friend that happens to be a REAL MAN. Something which you lack very much of. Your a immature hot head, grow up.

How you don't have dubs and this thread tossed out is beyond me. What is going on in your life that makes you even post shit like this.

What is wrong with this thread? It is about the Mayweather vs Conor twitter beef.

too long, didn't read.
But you took the time to respond?
Sure chuckles lol
Actually s85nce you did respond, i know you did read.
Whenever you "didnt" read, you hit the back button and go look at a different thread. Nice try

No way Mayweather beats McGregor in an MMA match

I dont think there is any way he takes the fight, it would be a mismatch on every aspect, in Boxing it was clear it wasnt such mismatch, Floyd being smaller and older made it closer than it would be against a boxer like Canelo or GGG.

Having said that, it would be a beating for Floyd, no money he could earn would worth that for him imo, getting finished an beat up inside the first 1-2 minutes even in the stand up would be too much.

I think there is a 0.000000000000001% chance of this fight happening

If Floyd is really retired then why does his name keep popping up?

What is wrong with this thread? It is about the Mayweather vs Conor twitter beef.

It's in the wrong forum, it's never gonna happen, and you sound like you're 12. Really, do you people think that floyd, who retired again after the conor fight, is gonna suddenly pick up mma and fight conor? I can't stand either of them but everyone knows conor is actually good and Floyd would get wrecked.

Just stop it.

It's in the wrong forum, it's never gonna happen, and you sound like you're 12. Really, do you people think that floyd, who retired again after the conor fight, is gonna suddenly pick up mma and fight conor? I can't stand either of them but everyone knows conor is actually good and Floyd would get wrecked.

Just stop it.

Everyone thought Floyd vs Conor wouldnt happen in boxing and look what happened, the fight happened. You are small minded and lack thinking skills. Did you even go to school?

Conor vs Floyd in octagon with MMA gloves in Zuffa boxing organization boxing match would be great marketing

Everyone thought Floyd vs Conor wouldnt happen in boxing and look what happened, the fight happened. You are small minded and lack thinking skills. Did you even go to school?

I'll give it to you, I didn't think there was a chance in hell the first fight happened. So who the fuck knows? But you're combative attitude is what made you lose points here.

Everyone counts mayweather out now that he is over 40's but he still keeps winning. Look what he did to Pac and Conor. Do you really think his time is up? LOL, youngings dont learn.

Fighting in boxing is far different than fighting in mma....Floyd wouldn't last 30 seconds with conor...and anyone who claims otherwise is nothing but a pure hater...one leg kick...one takedown...one head kick..one spinning kick...it's all over....

UFC would have to pay Floyd 200 million or something ridiculous to even be considered and even if they ponied up the dough Floyd would probably still pass. Unless Floyd deep down inside really thinks he can be an MMA fighter. Floyd could retire now and he's set for life. But if he looks at mma as simply another challenge before he gets too old. Then more power to him. I doubt he feels this way though. But I'd like to hear him in a recent interview that if he would fight Connor under Mma rules in his "house" so to speak. Connor doesn't have the best jits but he may look like Damein Maia out there vs Mayweather and if May loses via submission. Who cares? That's not Mayweathers expertise. But if he were taken down, avoided a submission and got back to his feet, checked a few leg kicks. I'd be impressed by Floyd. Even if he lost. It's all about ego more than money. Floyd can ride off into the sunset basically a billionaire. But who knows, with favorable match making, like against Connor who knows. If for any reason Floyd were to beat Connor in an mma fight. Connor should be ashamed and retire. Lol

Back