vs

Floyd Mayweather (42-0, 26 KO's)

-------------------

12 rounds WBC JMW title-

#2 Saul Alvarez (39-0-1, 29 KOs)

vs

Shane Mosley (46-7-1, 39 KO's)

mayweather_vs_cotto_poster.JPG

So yeah apparently Nazim Richardson found some plastic covers over the Grant Gloves issued for Mayweather and now new ones will be shipped out.

Apparently the plastic over the gloves is meant to cause burns and cuts.

Good to see Nazim looking out for other fighters

I really hate that pic of Canelo on the poster. Looks like a kid that's been told off.

He broke Cotto at min. I was watching and thinking Floyd trying to break him,he chewing gum in his face and smiling and shit. He was trying see if Cotto would take the Bait and he did. I was yelling at the tv for Cotto to just Walk Away, but nope he said something and Floyd had him. It was a mental battle and Floyd won. It small monment but spoke volumes to me.

Looks like FSN Deportes is replaying PBF vs Mosley and Cinnamon vs Jose Cotto.

Cotto tends to fade and Mayweather comes on as the fight goes on, I see it being a long night for Cotto, but I expect the first 5 rounds to be pretty exciting. I think this will be a better fight than Pac-Mayweather

Mayweather nuthuggers are starting to get on Pactard level

Their is nothing in Mayweathers recent opponent list/performances that tells me he's gonna make easy work of Cotto

Oscar said it best in the Ortiz vs Floyd 24/7...He fought a bunch of little/old/not so good guys as of late...Cotto will really test him imo.

I don't think Cotto will win but it will be close for sure and he has a chance to win.

Anybody know approx what time EST Mosley/Alverez fight start?

About 11 pm?

So yeah apparently Nazim Richardson found some plastic covers over the Grant Gloves issued for Mayweather and now new ones will be shipped out.

Ummmm you trolling or something? You got a source?

Anyway Mayweather UD - Cotto will win 3 rounds only.

Canello UD also.

interesting.. got a link to the story? thanks

Ummmm you trolling or something? You got a source?

Anyway Mayweather UD - Cotto will win 3 rounds only.

Canello UD also.

Nazim Richardson Catches BAD Gloves in Mayweather, Cotto, Alvarez, Mosley Fights

2uf8s29.jpg

Nazim Richardson has that good eye to catch stuff that just isn't right. He found out that Antonio Margarito had loaded gloves when his fighter Sugar Shane Mosley was about to fight him. Nazim caught it in the dressing room. This time it seems that Nazim is catching more things. While going over the gloves that the fighters are going to wear tomorrow, he noticed it had a plastic covered thumb. The maker of the gloves are Grant. Anytime you have plastic covered thumbs they cause easy cuts and they burn when you get hit by it. Cotto stood firm and said they will not be using it.

Grant will apparently be flying in gloves overnight to the fight. These covered thumbs with be all leather. Not sure how the mix up came about but Nazim had caught the mishap. Some media and fans were wondering if this was pure accident or intentionally. Some have gone as far to say he wore it in the Mayweather vs Mosley fight but Nazim denied it. He would have caught it. Nazim just happened to be looking over the gloves. All four fighters were going to be using this type of glove. Not just Mayweather and Cotto, but also Alvarez and Mosley. Needless to say, it will be resolved by fight time tomorrow. What else could happen?

It's also being reported that after Mosley was 1/2lb overweight he came back after a jog and weighed in at 154lbs. Shane Mosley went on to say that he had a bad scale he was using before he stepped on the official scale. He's good now and he will be fighting Saul Alvarez for this Championship belt tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Naazim's and interesting dude, most trainers wouldn't have given a shit, as long as it wasn't being used against their fighter.

He broke Cotto at min. I was watching and thinking Floyd trying to break him,he chewing gum in his face and smiling and shit. He was trying see if Cotto would take the Bait and he did. I was yelling at the tv for Cotto to just Walk Away, but nope he said something and Floyd had him. It was a mental battle and Floyd won. It small monment but spoke volumes to me.

If anything, Cotto won that "exchange." Mayweather went from smiling and laughing to genuinely mad by the end of the staredown.

OKay, let's look at the elephant in the room. Who is winning so far, the UFC or Mayweather?

Our survey says:
Mayweather-Cotto
oavti9.jpg

UFC
35jyv14.jpg

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Back