Mayweather vs Guerrero fight discussion.

Yawn. I picked Floyd wide Dec Mares wide dec Klitschko KO mid any others you wanted my view on?

You saying that I am a hipster fan of argentine fighters and that I want Pacquiao p4p top 5 will be news to people round here. You did he exact same troll job on blunt last week. Bored.
That's the thing about zombies you all think the same, if you think Devon doesn't destroy Khan at 147 than yes you are an idiot. You basic fans make your pick based on excitement, you could never see the skills Devon possess, because no one has told you to think it, Devon is a much better opponent for Mayweather than Khan but a follower like you will never know that, damn Pactard at heart.

I know you're trolling but just to point out a few more glaring weaknesses in your knowledge.

You dispute my claim that Marcos maidana hit harder than Devon Alexander by talking about Julio Diaz. Maybe the fight where, you know, they fought each other might be a good starting point. Your arguments are all boxing math, a very distinct clue to someone trolling.

I said Devon Alexander would beat khan not destroy him, that makes me a hipster Pactard cookie cutter fan.

Congratulations, you're the second member of my ignore list. How was the Judah Garcia fight going to end again?

@OscarDeLaHoya - go cry him a river about his top ten p4p and go back to ESB please.

I know you're trolling but just to point out a few more glaring weaknesses in your knowledge.

You dispute my claim that Marcos maidana hit harder than Devon Alexander by talking about Julio Diaz. Maybe the fight where, you know, they fought each other might be a good starting point. Your arguments are all boxing math, a very distinct clue to someone trolling.

I said Devon Alexander would beat khan not destroy him, that makes me a hipster Pactard cookie cutter fan.

Congratulations, you're the second member of my ignore list. How was the Judah Garcia fight going to end again?

@OscarDeLaHoya - go cry him a river about his top ten p4p and go back to ESB please.
Ha wow you are such a bitch, you get your little girly attitude about a post that didn't involve you and now you act butthurt, I think I have to argue you are the troll, Marcos doesn't have the same power at 147 as he had a 140, just because a boxer doesn't throw doesn't mean they are pillow fisted, Khan won't have the power to hurt Alexander so he won't have to fight safe, he will be able to be patient and throw big punches at a guy with a glass jaw who has never been hit by a guy so big, your only argument is Alexander is weak cause someone told you.

Fight went as I expected. The real surprise was my Mares/PDL pick. Mares looked damn amazing.

I called Mares the hate he got reminds me of the disrespect Alexander gets where I'm embarrassed for the hater because they are so wrong

I thought Rosado won that fight, 6-4 with the KD.
Not a robbery, close fight.
Love isn't ready for the next level, ate too many right hands.

Santa Cruz should be on CBS before the Cinnamon fight.
Very surprised he was able to stop Munoz that quickly.
He a little buzzsaw.

Shock of the night was PDL getting drop, didn't think Mares had that type of power, especially at FW.
He's a legit FW.
Thought his only way to win, was to box from the outside and get a decision.
Took PDL's bombs well.
Stoppage was awful.
I had Mares up by 3 with the first KD at the time of the stoppage.

Only thing I got right was the 117-111 score.
I thought Guerrero made a mistake not going after PBF whenever he had him on the ropes, could've influence the judges.
Also surprising was turning it into a street fight.
PBF looked like a surgeon, no offense to Frankie Randall, as the fight when on.
With his swollen hand, I think he skips September and comes back in November.

Card was worth the price tag, great card.

Most of the rounds in rosado/love were rosado waiting around for 2 and a half minutes and landing two punches at the end of the round.

I don't get why people see Khan vs Mayweather as a real option. Khan's weak ass chin would not last five rounds with Mayweather. I think Khan is skilled but he was shaky the whole fucking fight against Diaz.

I don't get why people see Khan vs Mayweather as a real option. Khan's weak ass chin would not last five rounds with Mayweather. I think Khan is skilled but he was shaky the whole fucking fight against Diaz.

Khan brings speed and UK dollars.

Canelo is too slow for Floyd

Agreed. But most fighters are too slow for floyd and can't deal with his timing. Canelo's upper body/head movement, punching power and body punches might pose an issue for Floyd though. If enough punches to the body land they might slow Floyd down enough for canelo to land up high which could drastically alter the fight. The main problem for Canelo is I don't see him being able to land enough body shots to slow floyd down.

How could a guy ever win a round without throwing a punch? Logic dictates that it isnt possible.

Just watched the fights!! good card!! Why does Jim Grey still have a job?? It seems like he pisses every fighter off whenever he interviews him...

It would be like 3 in the morning if it were in Vegas, for most fighters Khan brings UK money but I'm not sure Floyd needs it

What time do you think Hatton vs Tszyu took place live in Manchester?

Back