Mayweather vs Guerrero fight discussion.

2.00am local because showtime enforced it. Time is not an issue to British fans if its a fight they want to see.

Just watched the fights!! good card!! Why does Jim Grey still have a job?? It seems like he pisses every fighter off whenever he interviews him...

He asks good questions, he doesn't just suck up to the winner and berate the loser like kellerman.

He asks good questions, he doesn't just suck up to the winner and berate the loser like kellerman.

Typical Kellerman interview.

Max to the winner: You were just so good you stomped his ass and he had no answers, he's a bum your a living legend!

Max to loser: You fucking suck dog, learn to fight. What in your sad life made you think you had a chance?

Jim Grey is exempt from criticism for having the balls to roast Mora over the blatant low blows during the first Mares/Agbeko fight. Kellerman would have kissed up to Mares and said he was sure they weren't intentional.

Typical Kellerman interview.

Max to the winner: You were just so good you stomped his ass and he had no answers, he's a bum your a living legend!

Max to loser: You fucking suck dog, learn to fight. What in your sad life made you think you had a chance?

Max: the audience is booing, you must have lost. Explain yourself.

Jim Grey is exempt from criticism for having the balls to roast Mora over the blatant low blows during the first Mares/Agbeko fight. Kellerman would have kissed up to Mares and said he was sure they weren't intentional.

No he's not, I still haven't forgotten the ambush on Rose, fuck Jim Grey.

No he's not, I still haven't forgotten the ambush on Rose, fuck Jim Grey.

IDGAF about baseball tbh, so Grey is OK in my book for not letting Mora off the hook alone.

Besides, Rose ambushed Kane at not one but two WrestleManias so, y'know, he was asking for it...

Jim Grey can... yeah, do something not very nice.

SHOWTIME SPORTS ‏@SHOsports 23h

"Miss Money-Ghost & Mares-PDL? Catch the #MayDay replay next Sat, May 11 at 9p ET/PT on Showtime! #Boxing @GoldenBoyBoxing @MayweatherPromo"

I follow most of his videos, I like them. I would only suggest that he would take less time to explain something. especially when I could play back the video if I didn't understand something

Showtime crew was creaming over the landing percentages for Floyd, paying no attention to the fact that he was throwing one punch at a time, as always.

Typical blah performance by Floyd. One punch at a time, no risks, no imagination.

Why would I throw a combo if my single punch is landing constantly? The point of a combo is to take a guys guard out of the way to land cleanly. If I'm landing I don't need to throw combos and leave myself open to counters. You're upset with Floyd about something that you needs to blame Robert for. Be mad at him for not employing a working defense. Do you box?

Why would I throw a combo if my single punch is landing constantly? The point of a combo is to take a guys guard out of the way to land cleanly. If I'm landing I don't need to throw combos and leave myself open to counters. You're upset with Floyd about something that you needs to blame Robert for. Be mad at him for not employing a working defense. Do you box?

most of the people on this fourm don't really box, but some are actually very knowledgeable about the sport

Do you even lift bro?

Showtime crew was creaming over the landing percentages for Floyd, paying no attention to the fact that he was throwing one punch at a time, as always.

Typical blah performance by Floyd. One punch at a time, no risks, no imagination.

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing

"Schaefer says he will have GBP matchmaker Eric Go-Go Gomez reach out to Fernando Beltran's company for Terrazas-Santa Cruz #boxing"

"Richard Schaefer says that the WBC has named Leo Santa Cruz as the mando to Victor Terrazas. They have till June 7th to reach a deal #boxing

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear it. Santa Cruz is a beast. Definitely a favorite of mine to watch. His fight with Munoz was thrilling.

I was disappointed that Santa Cruz didn't fight Moreno at 118lbs last year or Mares at 122lbs before he moved up. I thought - and still do - that Mares/Santa Cruz has the makings of a fun series of fights; more importantly a series of fights between two young guys that are the real deal. Hope we see it soon.

Back