Mayweather vs Maidana 2 RBR

Only 23,000+ posts and one relates to acknowledging one of my posts.

Blessed.

e5f.gif

what i dont see on here is people giving floyd his props for this fight and the last fight.

Before the last fight floyd said he would bang with maidana and people didnt give any props for the fight. Gave more credit to maidana for coming forward.

well here comes the next fight and floyd fights a masterpiece where he barely got touched. The fighter is truly fucking amazing

tons of people are, mostly the regulars. of course the casual no-names are coming in and flaming him like usual

The bell had just rung there. Whoever made that gif didn't watch the fight.

lol.

I'll say this, Floyd has an underrated chin because he never gets hit. But when he gets hit badly, he never seems that hurt. Look at the GIF, from Maidana that's a knockout blow on some guys. Floyd is clearly dazed, but he didn't go down.

what i dont see on here is people giving floyd his props for this fight and the last fight.

Before the last fight floyd said he would bang with maidana and people didnt give any props for the fight. Gave more credit to maidana for coming forward.

well here comes the next fight and floyd fights a masterpiece where he barely got touched. The fighter is truly fucking amazing

Dude...i think everyone here with the exception of a few trolls recognize how great mayweather looked

Dude...i think everyone here with the exception of a few trolls recognize how great mayweather looked

No, man. EVERYONE is out to get Money, you know. They want him to lose ANY way possible. Nobody acknowledges his genius the way he deserves each and every day. He put on a tremendous show, you know. He don't duck or dodge nobody.

You're just mad because you think you're good and he knows he's great.

No, man. EVERYONE is out to get Money, you know. They want him to lose ANY way possible. Nobody acknowledges his genius the way he deserves each and every day. He put on a tremendous show, you know. He don't duck or dodge nobody.

You're just mad because you think you're good and he knows he's great.

Lol....on a serious note. .i don't know why mayweather gave himself a c-...He practically pitched a shut out.

Not going to lie really regret buying that PPV. Had a few friends over who were casuals. All of us nearly fell asleep during that Bey fight. When a MMA fight is bad it's 18 minutes. When a boxing fight is bad its like 45 minute. Brutal.

I don't get boxing all that well so I guess I don't get why either that dude or Floyd were never warned or told to stop clinching? Shit was hard to watch.

As a pretty casual boxing fan really regret that one and I apparently don't get the scoring cause I thought Chino was doing decent in the fight as did everyone watching with me.

When they brought up the score cards and it was a shut out. Pretty much killed the mood.

Just don't get boxing well enough man. The undercard was bad as well. LSC fight was sad.

I really try to get into boxing but then this happens and it makes me question buying the next one. Enjoy having people over for UFC/Boxing events but will be a hard sell after that show.

i liked the fight and thought maidana did better in this one then the first. He landed some good jabs and picked his spot still lost but I had him winning a few more rounds this one then the first.

Not going to lie really regret buying that PPV. Had a few friends over who were casuals. All of us nearly fell asleep during that Bey fight. When a MMA fight is bad it's 18 minutes. When a boxing fight is bad its like 45 minute. Brutal.

I don't get boxing all that well so I guess I don't get why either that dude or Floyd were never warned or told to stop clinching? Shit was hard to watch.

As a pretty casual boxing fan really regret that one and I apparently don't get the scoring cause I thought Chino was doing decent in the fight as did everyone watching with me.

When they brought up the score cards and it was a shut out. Pretty much killed the mood.

Just don't get boxing well enough man. The undercard was bad as well. LSC fight was sad.

I really try to get into boxing but then this happens and it makes me question buying the next one. Enjoy having people over for UFC/Boxing events but will be a hard sell after that show.

Not trying to be a dick, but if you didn't think that fight was almost a shut out for PBF then you probably really don't get boxing all that well. The more you watch the more you'll understand the sport, but like Zab Judah once said boxing is an acquired taste, it's not for everyone.

Not trying to be a dick, but if you didn't think that fight was almost a shut out for PBF then you probably really don't get boxing all that well. The more you watch the more you'll understand the sport, but like Zab Judah once said boxing is an acquired taste, it's not for everyone.

Didnt see the fight but can someone point out what maidana could have done to avoid being clinched/not get locked up/work better on the inside? Since Ive only sparred a lot and come from a wrestling background the reffing wasnt that strict, when ppl tried to clinch me I would get control and toss you off of me. Shoving is illegal, pulling the head is illegal, over under pulling/spinning is illegal, elbow control is illegal. Almost every way you would be able to wrestle out of a clinch to get your hands free is illegal other then straight up pulling your arms out which opens you up to counters.

lol.

I'll say this, Floyd has an underrated chin because he never gets hit. But when he gets hit badly, he never seems that hurt. Look at the GIF, from Maidana that's a knockout blow on some guys. Floyd is clearly dazed, but he didn't go down.

This, his face/jaw were wide open with all his momentum going forward. Dude is a beast!

lol.

I think it was more of a frustrated look...

it was more like a, "Damn...did I just get hit with that???"

But yeah, he took that shot flush...

Well, even us who are Mayweather fans didn't think it was a good card. Don't let this card ruin the sport for you.

I thought Maidana/Floyd 2 was decent but the undercard was ridiculous and was a bad set of fights before any of them even got in the ring.

Back