Mayweather vs. McGregor press conference video live at 4 p.m. ET

Triggered

Nice come back tho.

Not. Good day!
eh... can't say I disagree with you on that one... I've done better. :D

W0gR71a.gif

this was my favorite presser so far.

this fight just feels like the Trump vs Hillary election. I have this strange and strong feeling like Trump, McG is gonna shock the world.

My favorite line(s) were from Floyd:

"One thing he must know about the sport of boxing and about combat sport is that if you give it, you must be able to take it.

I’ve faced 47 opponents; they said I have brittle hands or I was a scared guy, but listen, the last time I checked, nobody has walked me down"

Except for the fact that FM will have beaten an 0-0 fighter to get to that number and the flip side beating a 40 year old fighter that had to come out of retirement. If you think that's history more power to you.

You say 40 years as a way to discredit the event taking place when we still have people like Yoel Romero(40) and DC(38) still kicking it in the UFC, it's a bad crutch to lean on if Conor manages to do the impossible. It speaks volumes of the character you are that you can't accept seeing a man accomplish great things, so you act cynical and attempt to downplay it. If that's how you want to be about the situation to pass it off like you're some badass in comparison, than right back at you, more power to you. He may be fighting a "retired 40 year old boxer" but he's doing a hell of a lot more than you are, and at least he'll get to say he got to fight one of the best to ever do it and snag one hell of a payday, what can you say you did, complain on Sherdog about it? <36><36><36> Stay winning man, stay winning.

This is the same drivel we hear before every Conor fight.

Difference is, he is facing a guy who is Micheal Jordan esc levels of mental toughness

He's not a gambler. So what? You don't gotta have a gambling addiction to be confident.

This was weak Wild
hahahahhahahahahahhaa
He needs to believe in himself
But Artem must be betting like hell anyway

Spoken like a true gambler.

not everyone is a gambler. I'm not. I don't care how comfortable the odds are. There is never a 100 percent gimme. It's never necessary to gamble in order to prove confidence. That point of view is only held by those who are stuck in the game.
<mma4>
True Wildo, we better stick to our sherdog bets
<7>

I think Mayweather-Pacquiao started a little late because there was so many order requests and that caused technical difficulties.

I also heard it's possible for a PPV to sell out due to limited satellites, google might be your best friend but that's what I heard

Conor's knocking out satellites too. Savage.

Back