Mayweather vs McGregor undercard

Tabiti is up and coming isn't he? Part of Mayweather's stable. Gervonta and Jack are from Mayweather's gym iirc aswell.

I've heard of pretty much all of the fighters, but I haven't kept a close eye on 130, so I've never heard of Gervonta's opponent.

Makes sense that they'd make Cleverly and Jack. Brit vs Swedish Mayweather fighter, Euro's watching will most likely be interested in that one.

Gotta say though, outside of watching Gervonta fight, I'm not terribly interested.

Could be fun though.

I legitimately want to see these undercard fights but I will keep my money and put it towards dinner and drinks that night before watching the Cotto replay if we don't get home early enough for the live broadcast. I'll watch the undercard matches on youtube or something after the fact. I hope Cleverly, Tank and Cunningham win tho. (and Porter)

I can't express enough how important it is for boxing purists to ignore this farce and help it fall short of its lofty PPV goals so that more of this sort of farce isn't viable in the future. Guys like Stipe need to worry about their MMA careers or MMA will never progress beyond being more of a spectacle than a sport under WME.

Tabiti is up and coming isn't he? Part of Mayweather's stable. Gervonta and Jack are from Mayweather's gym iirc aswell.

I've heard of pretty much all of the fighters, but I haven't kept a close eye on 130, so I've never heard of Gervonta's opponent.

Makes sense that they'd make Cleverly and Jack. Brit vs Swedish Mayweather fighter, Euro's watching will most likely be interested in that one.

Gotta say though, outside of watching Gervonta fight, I'm not terribly interested.

Could be fun though.
Yep they're all TMT fighters. Badou Jack doesn't carry weight in Europe as his career has been made in the USA but the Cleverly fight will help sell the PPV to the UK audience which is a very significant market. That's the best fight on the card imo

I legitimately want to see these undercard fights but I will keep my money and put it towards dinner and drinks that night before watching the Cotto replay if we don't get home early enough for the live broadcast. I'll watch the undercard matches on youtube or something after the fact. I hope Cleverly, Tank and Cunningham win tho. (and Porter)

I can't express enough how important it is for boxing purists to ignore this farce and help it fall short of its lofty PPV goals so that more of this sort of farce isn't viable in the future. Guys like Stipe need to worry about their MMA careers or MMA will never progress beyond being more of a spectacle than a sport under WME.

I am not getting it. I was only considering getting it if Tank vs Salido happened.

May stream it, but will prob watch the Cotto fight, and download it right after the PPV ends.

Could be fun though.
Cleverly vs Jack will probably be the best fight of the night.

The Upsetter Yordanis Ugas replaces Porter, against Dulorme. Should be good early then Ugas stops him late.

I think Clev's motor and experience will be too much for Jack, don't see him matching the volume. I think his best chance is to target Clev's body slow him down.

Live weigh ins at 3 PST/ 4 MST/ 5 CST/ 6 EST.

I think Clev's motor and experience will be too much for Jack, don't see him matching the volume. I think his best chance is to target Clev's body slow him down.
I think that's possible too and that Cleverly shouldn't be as big an underdog as he is going into the fight, he has a real good shot and Jack is undersized for the weight division and hasn't had a convincing win in quite awhile too.

Stacked undercard? Hah, shiiiiiiieeeet.

$100 says hardly anyone will be paying attention to any of these fights at any bar or party except people not being spoken to by their friends. Seriously, half way through the night, if youre at a packed bar, see how many will give a shit.

Ya know, just like any other boxing card?

Stacked undercard? Hah, shiiiiiiieeeet.

$100 says hardly anyone will be paying attention to any of these fights at any bar or party except people not being spoken to by their friends. Seriously, half way through the night, if youre at a packed bar, see how many will give a shit.

Ya know, just like any other boxing card?
Boxing cards are every bit as stacked as any UFC card, you UFC fans just fall for the lame Rogan salesmanship, actually believing that every fighter on a UFC card is some sort of legend. Thats how UFC has got away with shafting their main event fighters for so long.

Back