Mayweather vs McGregor

PuertoRican

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

FUCK-THE-MAYWEATHERS!!! - Conor McGregor

This is even more ridiculous than yesterday's presser. I've been watching for two hours now and Mayweather is just getting on stage. I can't stop watching though.

This is even more ridiculous than yesterday's presser. I've been watching for two hours now and Mayweather is just getting on stage. I can't stop watching though.
BUMP-BUMP-BUMP-BUMP-BUMP

PAY YOUR TAXES!!! - Toronto Fans

OMG Conor talking shit about Showtime looooool. ¿Did he call him a weasel? jajajaja. Fucking GOD.

Mayweather has no fans in Toronto looool

after this tour is over floyd might get as low as -250 ml.

conner is a great salesman even thought he knows hes going to outclassed from the first minute of the first round

after this tour is over floyd might get as low as -250 ml.

conner is a great salesman even thought he knows hes going to outclassed from the first minute of the first round
You think he'll get that low? People will be dropping lifetime max bets on him all over the shop at that price.

You think he'll get that low? People will be dropping lifetime max bets on him all over the shop at that price.

i was being a little facetious but every mom and pop will be betting on conner regardless of his chances. $10.00 spread among 1mm irish, english and mexican floyd haters is a lot of money

140 hatton got as low as +150 and this after he went life and death with 147 collazo.

i wouldnt even call it dumb money...its entertainment money chasing conner

like people going to see a movie or a baseball game

10.00 is nothing to them

Smart $ will jump in before Floyd hits -300 though. The 5 figure bets will quickly cover the $10 from every casual...

I don't care how dumb my money is, I already have bets on Conor round 1, round 1-3 and just added round 1-4 after his prediction yesterday.

I don't care how dumb my money is, I already have bets on Conor round 1, round 1-3 and just added round 1-4 after his prediction yesterday.
Props I like at Bookmaker:

• Mayweather vs. McGregor: Over 9.5 rounds @ +145
• Times will McGregor bring up Mayweather's domestic assault in social media before August 26: Under 1.5 @ +140
• Will Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather touch gloves before the fight?: Yes @ -221

please post here for mayweather/mcgregor talk, leave the rest of the boxing for the boxing thread(s) etc :)

596.png

Props I like at Bookmaker:

• Mayweather vs. McGregor: Over 9.5 rounds @ +145
• Times will McGregor bring up Mayweather's domestic assault in social media before August 26: Under 1.5 @ +140
• Will Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather touch gloves before the fight?: Yes @ -221

I actually think that there might be something in the contract regarding McGregor mentioning Floyd's domestic assault charges.

lol this is some cringey wrestling promo shit

Back