Mayweather vs McGregor

this is insane, amazing in fact

only fighters in last AGE to get better odds vs mayweather are boxers like

De La Hoya
Hatton
Avlaverz
Pacquio (spelling)

right now McGregor is on par with Mosley and Gatti

im saving my last ammunition. I think that on fight night if conor comes out angry and energetic in round 1 and floyd plays cautiously, the way the nutjob mma crowd is betting, we may see -150 on floyd right at the end of round 1.

At this point I think we see -350 across the board. I'm looking for -300

This is very perplexing. I can only think the MMA betting community is just that much stronger than the boxing. Especially online.

this is insane, amazing in fact

only fighters in last AGE to get better odds vs mayweather are boxers like

De La Hoya
Hatton
Avlaverz
Pacquio (spelling)

right now McGregor is on par with Mosley and Gatti

I made a mint betting Floyd against Gatti

Dude I was thinking last night, how fucking shitty do you think the Fertitta brothers and Dana White feel about selling the UFC now that Conor and Floyd or fighting? They could have profited another $100 million — give or take him — then made the sale. Had they only waited a couple more months Conor McGregor alone would have added an additional three comma's to that deal. They have to be restless as shit at night LOL. Just tossing and turning in their sleep. Meanwhile, Ari Emanuel and WME–IMG fell into an absolute bed of roses son. Talk about quickly replenishing your coffers! Not only are they going to make untold millions off of promoting this fight, but the paper that they are going to make on Conor's next two matches in the UFC — where they don't have to share with anyone — is going to go along way into recouping some of their $4 buh-buh-BILLION they spent acquiring the UFC.

Not only are they going to kill it off of Conor's next couple of fights via PPV plus ticket sales, but they are going to absolutely make beaucoup dollars off of Conor McGregor merchandise after this fight. T-shirts and action figures and apps and fucking mouse pads and instructional videos on how to lose weight on how to fight to how to fuck blah blah blah blah blah he will be on everything. They really have the golden calf and he is filling that vault up with Scrooge McDuck type skrilla LOL

That is to say nothing if Mac can somehow spring the upset and set up a potential trilogy with Mayweather. The leverage the UFC would have on that would be mind boggling numbers. I

I think best case scenario would be McGoat makes it a fun watchable war for the PPV viewers. Gains a bit of respect and gains some fans. Then his next MMA fight would be absolutely huge. Followed by a lucrative Paulie Boxing PPV.

They are expected that the total betting on the fight will land around 140.000.000$

Bisping and Kenny talk betting with a Vegas guy

nothing like involving the general public in betting, the video above is a great example, that is why we have these odds, first 2 mins 30 are gold. Fantastic!

“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”
G. Carlin.

Just my 2 cents on some things...
-The beef between McGregor and Mayweather is made-up
-The beef between McGregor and Malignaggi is fake and I would go as far as saying the leaked footage is scripted.
Why? For money. To atract people into buying the PPV, thinking that Conor actually has a chance of winning against one of the best boxers of all times. Why don't we see "leaked" footage of Conor being KD in training? Or looking bad? Because that is not good for marketing.

They don't want you too see that he does not stand a chance vs Floyd. The odds are exactly the representation of the average human being that is easily influenced by media and social networks and has difficulties in thinking on his own.

Floyd @ 1.30 / -333 at Ladbrokes when using the "Odds Boost". It's basically a daily thing from them that enhances your odds by a small margin.
Dropped something on this line. It does not include the draw, though.

Imagine the best racketball or squash player in the world being told he has 4 months to prepare to play Federer in the Wimbledon finals.

That's what we are seeing. There is zero chance of a draw.

So nervous for my O9.5 bet since the glove ruling.. I just hope Conor clips him one time causing Mayweather to feel his power and thus start boxing defensively.

after this tour is over floyd might get as low as -250 ml.

conner is a great salesman even thought he knows hes going to outclassed from the first minute of the first round
I seriously can not wait to put as much money as I can muster up on Floyd.

I'm going to talk to my bank on monday and see if I can get a loan, just so I can put that on Floyd.

Imagine the best racketball or squash player in the world being told he has 4 months to prepare to play Federer in the Wimbledon finals.

I think it's more likely that conor knocks floyd out with a left hand than whoever the best squash player is knocks federer out with the tennis ball though

I think it's more likely that conor knocks floyd out with a left hand than whoever the best squash player is knocks federer out with the tennis ball though

There's more time for Federer to do a knee in a Tennis match than there is for Floyd to do one of his.

Floyd itd -130
Ml -490

LOL

ok going to be adding more on the itd line

Clash of heads creates a bad cut on one of the fighters in the first four rounds which ends the fight. The result is incorrectly announced as a technical draw instead of a no contest. That result stands for the settlement of bets.

I am betting Floyd but the squash analogy is wrong. You can't win a tennis match with one perfect shot, you have to win many many points.

took some more on the tko ko dq unanimous decision prop as it dropped to -395 please keep taking conor!!!

Last edited:
My analogy is not off.

You could count the lucky punch as Federer rolling an ankle or pulling his hamstring.

I truly believe in 200 fights vs Mayweather Connor wins 1 time.

Most mispriced bet I have ever seen in my life.

In 30k in and sleeping like a baby.

Unless any of you here believe Mayweather is going to take a dive? That is something else entirely.

My analogy is not off.

You could count the lucky punch as Federer rolling an ankle or pulling his hamstring.

I truly believe in 200 fights vs Mayweather Connor wins 1 time.

Most mispriced bet I have ever seen in my life.

In 30k in and sleeping like a baby.

Unless any of you here believe Mayweather is going to take a dive? That is something else entirely.

Nah MW wont take a dive. Main concern for a big play is an injury from camp or injury in the fight...rolled ankle etc. -300 does warrant a big bet imo

Back