Mayweather vs Pacquiao 2 in december

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score

Kinda UFC related. Now we mma fans can relax. Floyd wont grant mcgregor another red panty night. So if conor should fight again after Khabib, its gonna be in another ufc fight.

Disgusting.

Cantreadweather ran from a Conor rematch in MMA

Conor probably sleeps him in a boxing rematch too, Mayweather was badly hurt from a body shot in that last fight but got saved by that senile idiot ref

The first fight was a barn burner.

<DisgustingHHH>

Crazy how confident Floyd is
Crazy? Did you watch the first fight? Manny had nothing for him.

I thought Manny would be able to trap him in a corner and unload combos. Maybe miss a few, but catch him clean with a few shots. Never happened.

Disgusting.

Cantreadweather ran from a Conor rematch in MMA

Conor probably sleeps him in a boxing rematch too, Mayweather was badly hurt from a body shot in that last fight but got saved by that senile idiot ref
Tell me you're being delusional on purpose.

Conor undoubtedly GOAT boxer

Floyd has done well to duck him

Kinda UFC related. Now we mma fans can relax. Floyd wont grant mcgregor another red panty night. So if conor should fight again after Khabib, its gonna be in another ufc fight.

If its for real Pac wins the rematch.

Mayweather did travel to the Philippines around the time Pac got out from TR. I give that fight more credibility than a McGregor rematch.

Floyd is about to be 49-2.

I count the Conor fight as a moral loss, and moral is above boxing rules, imo.

Floyd likes his paydays. 51-0.

P4Fh.gif

At least it isn't another with Conor.

like conor was getting a rematch to start with.

One thing i wanna know is how does Floyd make that much money? Where is it coming from? PPV buys? I dont know if somebody would rather see Floyd vs Pacquiao 2 than Wilder vs Joshua - both of them combined would do ALMOST as much as Floyd does on 1 fight. How crazy is that? Is it the sponsors?
I hear you... Its crazy, hard to comprehend how much money that guy generates

Floyd is about to be 49-2.

I count the Conor fight as a moral loss, and moral is above boxing rules, imo.

Yea moral loss.

300 million for toying with an ammy and carrying him enough for there to be talk of a rematch.

Will be rooting for Manny but Floyd probably dances his way to a UD again

Glad its not conor. I can deal with another MayPac although we kinda know how the fight would play out.

Manny has been damaged goods since he got KTFO by Marquez. Who are these people paying $100 for this fight, which sucked the first time, again? Surprised they don't sell more Reebok Fight Kits with so many of these people around.

Looks like Sr. knew what he was talking about after all when he said 52-0. If Conor beats Khabib, that rematch will happen next year.

Back