Mayweather vs Tenshin on Rizin 14, dont worry, you read it right!

Nah I cant see it unless he's improved his outside game a lot. Under muaythai he ragdolls Floyd and that's where his knees will be most effective but not under kickboxing. He just doesn't have the right style imo. He'll be a standing target for Floyd's punches whilst landing some knees and kicks but under kb he wouldn't have enough time to work his knees like that.
Lmao that's ridiculous, Floyd never had a kickboxing fight in his life and you're acting like Petchboonchu is some can.

Tenshin is green on the ground. Honestly this fight would actually be fair if they did MMA rules but ban kicks and knees.

Calm tf down. Floyd is like 42 in a couple months and his boxing legacy is sealed. Look at some of the fighters Saenchai, buakaw and other thai's fight in promotions like ThaiFight and etc. Guys with like 300 muaythai fights facing dudes with like 30 LOL. I used to moan about it but I thought to myself these guys have already had the tough fights and shit if people wanna watch it why not. Now days I only get upset if a fighter in his prime does this.

Floyd obviously must be getting paid quite a bit for this. (Not sure why else he would do this). It would be funny if they were setting him up and Tenshin landed something not within whatever ruleset this will be in.
wtf are you going on about look at the size difference between Saenchai and the ppl he fought in Thai Fight. Floyd has been fighting at 147/154 since what '05 with the only exception is the JMM in which Floyd missed weight. Now he's fighting someone whose been fighting at 120/126. This is a joke Floyd is being a little sissy boy fighting ppl of other sports and pushing for another fight with Manny instead of fighting someone who might actually beat him. If he's going to retire he needs to stay retired not go out and try to make an easy buck by fighting ppl he knows he'll beat before hand pandering to fucktards that are stupid enough to watch this shit.

Nah I cant see it unless he's improved his outside game a lot. Under muaythai he ragdolls Floyd and that's where his knees will be most effective but not under kickboxing. He just doesn't have the right style imo. He'll be a standing target for Floyd's punches whilst landing some knees and kicks but under kb he wouldn't have enough time to work his knees like that.
LoL! the rule set does not change a fighters ability to get from kick range to clinching.

Floyd just keeps cementing his status as TBE!

Meanwhile Canelo is open for a fight Floyd.

This is a joke Floyd is being a little sissy boy fighting ppl of other sports and pushing for another fight with Manny instead of fighting someone who might actually beat him. If he's going to retire he needs to stay retired not go out and try to make an easy buck by fighting ppl he knows he'll beat before hand pandering to fucktards that are stupid enough to watch this shit.

Floyd is one of the most skilled and successful boxers in history. He is also a businessman who can dictate who he fights and if/when he is retired. He earned the right to do what he wants and when he wants.

PS who the fuck uses the term 'sissy boy'
tenor-32953695.gif

wtf are you going on about look at the size difference between Saenchai and the ppl he fought in Thai Fight. Floyd has been fighting at 147/154 since what '05 with the only exception is the JMM in which Floyd missed weight. Now he's fighting someone whose been fighting at 120/126. This is a joke Floyd is being a little sissy boy fighting ppl of other sports and pushing for another fight with Manny instead of fighting someone who might actually beat him. If he's going to retire he needs to stay retired not go out and try to make an easy buck by fighting ppl he knows he'll beat before hand pandering to fucktards that are stupid enough to watch this shit.
floyd has established his legacy he is semi retired this spectacle tour is just another one his ventures like strip club or teeth whitening

People seem to assume this is boxing rules, but if Mayweather wanted to box a kickboxer why not someone his size and more famous like Buakaw? Tenshin is a 55kg fighter.

My theory is that Mayweather either asks for longpants rules or a ruleset even more limiting than that(you can only use push kicks on the body, 10 kick max per round, etc). The casuals will just think "Oh wow, he beat the best ever kickboxer in kickboxing!" and it would take away Tenshins main paths to victory.

If Floyd accepts any rule set that allows kicks I will be more surprised than when my girlfriend dropped the pregnancy bomb on me.

floyd has established his legacy he is semi retired this spectacle tour is just another one his ventures like strip club or teeth whitening
I could give a fuck less about Floyd's stupid ass cherry picking legacy. This is going to be twice now that he has done this and screwed up the chance to make legit fights. It really made the UFC LW division be a fucking joke where Khabib and Ferguson got screwed over waiting for Conor to do it.

If Floyd accepts any rule set that allows kicks I will be more surprised than when my girlfriend dropped the pregnancy bomb on me.

Someone mentioned him fighting in Japan, and I thought this was some Bom-ba-ye thing as Inoki is known for just throwing money around (2013 NYE?), but is Rizin/Saskibara back on that Yakuza money gravy-train that they can afford to put this on? I have mixed feelings, but I'm likely going to buy it.

They sold out Saitama arena despite they weather conditions, but damn... this is not going to be cheap. Either way, if Tenshin gets mixed rules, or even MMA its fucking over. I really do hope the rjumors of Floyd getting involved with Rizin on the business side, JMMA needs a big name like his to spur on the resurgence. (Enson should be a part of this, too.)

I will throw down a theory, it might be true, might never happen but here it is.

Okay, Some articles claims mayweather will make 100 million from this fight alone which wont happen cause they org isn't even that big and there is no way they have 100 million to pay to someone.

Which leads me to maybe floyd still wants to stay in the fighting business and now looks to be a promoter and his journey starts with this young 20 year old sensational lad he might watch videos of and found him hectic AF. The purpose of this fight is to maybe gain popularity cause it's been blowing up. And if Floyd actually fight this guy in MMA or Kickboxing and lose on purpose or not then other bigger organisation will bring him in and floud could be his contractor/promoter cashing in the big bucks eveytime Tenshin fights.

Floyd is known as a business guy also so this might be the case. Or might not, idk. Just a theory.

2nd theory. Rizin/Rise paid mayweather an amount of money to fight their poster boy and promote Rizin/Rise to the world. They will have special rules in it so floyd will take the victory and they get the publicity.

DrUHsGGW4AARibZ.png:large

Tenshin's wikipedia page views went slightly up from usual.

Lmao that's ridiculous, Floyd never had a kickboxing fight in his life and you're acting like Petchboonchu is some can.
No but styles make fights. You might disagree but I dont think the statement is crazy enough to call it ridiculous.

You sound like your typical Floyd hater. Most fighters Floyd fights are bigger than him. Conor was a lot bigger. Its beside the point. You cannot get angry at a 42 year old for fighting easy match ups for money when many others do it especially after everything he has achieved during his career. Also how can you tell someone they need to retire and shouldn't look for big money fights? If you dont like the fight dont acknowledge it but you shouldn't act salty about it. Stop crying and concentrate on something else.

LoL! the rule set does not change a fighters ability to get from kick range to clinching.
Well if it was to ever happen which it wouldn't they'd both have a long training camp and both would come in as prepared as they possibly can. I just think under kb rules Floyd would constantly stick and move. He'd get kicked. He'd get kneed but I think Floyd's boxing and movement would be too overwhelming for him. Not sure if he finishes him but knowing the way kickboxing is judged Floyd would win because of his landed punches compared to Petchboonchus landed kicks unless Petchboonchu stops him.

Well if it was to ever happen which it wouldn't they'd both have a long training camp and both would come in as prepared as they possibly can. I just think under kb rules Floyd would constantly stick and move. He'd get kicked. He'd get kneed but I think Floyd's boxing and movement would be too overwhelming for him. Not sure if he finishes him but knowing the way kickboxing is judged Floyd would win because of his landed punches compared to Petchboonchus landed kicks unless Petchboonchu stops him.

Two months is very short to learn striking arts totally alien to any fighter.

Of all the boxers trying their hands at kickboxing, the only one who did well in their debut (despite having a month or two to transition) is Kalakoda and that is because his dad trained bunches of top K-1 fighters like Mike Bernando.

Back