Mayweather's "ooo'ing"

And whit is counter punches also in first rounds Conor surprises Floyda

Conor Uskyn Lomachenko new generation fighters just Conor don't have cardio because his knee problem he not training running

DEPjBTeXsAAFLuH.jpg

It's his mating call.
Yeah, he was about to forcibly enter conor's rectal cavity, which he did repeatedly with relative ease. And now pillowfists mcquitter is a concussed blabbering instagram idiot who's already showing signs of early onset dementia.

Conor Uskyn Lomachenko new generation fighters just Conor don't have cardio because his knee problem he not training running

He could learn to swim, and do water cardio or cycling exercises instead of running. Also, for someone who doesn't train in running, he sure does a lot of it in the octagon/ring.

Last edited:
Lmao imagine shit talking someone for so long only for them to make faces and not even care a minute from fighting.

Conor was done here.

What is causing that? Is that a "genius' tick", like how Jordan used to have his tongue hanging out?

Or is it caused by some next level Alpha Brain "supplement" that is activating the mammalian/reptilian part of his brain?
I think this is it. Alot of times these next level performers have a tick as them performing is like being in a kind of hypnotic trance and the tic is involuntary. Jordan was an example but even guys like Cro Cop have full blown tourettes.

He did the same to Maidana in the first fight. Robert Garcia was looking at him like what the fuck are you doing. lol

Does anyone know why he was doing that? It looked like he was blowing kisses at McGregor when the ref was going over the instructions.

Was he on something that caused him to do that?
PEDs, this fight might result in a NC, qualifying mcgregor for the p4p best boxer ever

In good ol' sunny England we call that getting "mugged off."

Both are counter punchers, and both like to get in opponents head before fights.

They want opponents to do the death mistake.

Mayweather did his final touch by oooing.

This ooing was saying :

- all prefight show was a trap

- it's my home here, I ll show you what a "monkey" can do.

- I don't respect you Connor,

- I am over confident, way more than you.

- you are already dead

- Omae wa mou shindeiru

Kind of facial mimic that totally destroyed McGregor confidence.

The result : mc Gregor was scared and decided to run on Mayweather.

Back