McCain and the FBI and possibly DNC funded Trump Dossier

All the war room Trump supporters need to read the OP to have a better understanding of what a nothing burger truly is.

So you don't know what you're alleging here, or...?
I don't know anything....except what mccain has done since the election, it fits

I know what judicial watch has exposed, thats why I made the thread.

what do you know dylan

its clear he stuck with it, just look at his actions since
tumblr_m7crqyaxMU1rbaxuco1_400.gif

I don't know anything....except what mccain has done since the election, it fits

I know what judicial watch has exposed, thats why I made the thread.

what do you know dylan
McCain has done some very shady shit in the past, so I wouldn't put much by him, especially now that his stock is high for standing against Trump. I just don't see any conclusions here.

My favorite part of OP's video is how he prefaced all of his statements in the video with "It's incredible!!"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Fucking hilarious. This guy thinks Comey was after Trump, while actively helping Hilary.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLx2

McCain has done some very shady shit in the past, so I wouldn't put much by him, especially now that his stock is high for standing against Trump. I just don't see any conclusions here.
the dossier was in the news this week, we have comey calling for an investigation that lead to muller opening an investigation all of which started with the same dossier

collusion had been debunked, the hack turned out to be a leak and yet we still have an investigation

True or not.... doesn’t matter because nothing will change in politics regardless

It's very obvious who Fusion GPS is.

They did a very poor job of covering their tracks this time.

And now they are trying to blame it on senile old Johnny McCain.

And no, they aren't The Russian's for all you nut job conspiracy theorists.

why is there a huge overlap of trump supporters and conspiracy theorists..... and incels, and racists, and dumbasses

Wouldn't shock me one bit. McCain is obviously working on behalf of the establishment to thwart trumps agenda.
And the Mueller investigation did get triggered without any evidence of a crime. Comey himself said during his congressional hearing that he found zero evidence in all his work that Trump did anything wrong.
Someone is behind the dossier and this makes more sense then most. I'm not saying it's been proven. .. just that it's not farfetched.

the dossier was in the news this week, we have comey calling for an investigation that lead to muller opening an investigation all of which started with the same dossier

collusion had been debunked, the hack turned out to be a leak and yet we still have an investigation
You're making multiple conclusions here that aren't warranted. I think it's best to wait on the Mueller investigation.

John McCain is a war hero and Trump is a piece of shit so why should we care. McCain has a free pass imo to do whatever he wants. He is a great leader. He is not just a retard republican, he actually has a mind of his own.

Back