McCain and the FBI and possibly DNC funded Trump Dossier

You're making multiple conclusions here that aren't warranted. I think it's best to wait on the Mueller investigation.
I'm sure Mueller is going to come clean and admit they helped manufacture the same evidence they used as a reason to wire tap team Trump during a presidential election. and that they later tried to hide their activities claiming Trump colluded with Russia to sway the election when they never looked at any of the evidence (clintons servers) that they crafted a decision into their fake investigation of those servers and the person responsible for them well before the investigation was even over. That they were guilty of leaking fake damaging information throughout the entire process and ignored minor details like the CIA had tried to hack voting system in the US disguising their activities by making it appear foreign governments had done the hacking.

No I don't think I need to hear anything from Mueller

Second Sight is okay to talk to, but sometimes he has a real problem posting legitimate sources or even understanding the information he's given.

cf94caf8a630c6b95b12f256c56cab66d196f1ae0bb4bae189a5af05e7cd510b.jpg

"Chuck Grassley wrote to the FBI last week stating there were "material inconsistencies" in the bureau's responses about the dossier and how it was used. To date, Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson has not revealed sources and payments for the dossier to congressional investigators, even refusing to answer questions from Senate Judiciary Committee staff during a closed-door session. The FBI and Justice Department have turned down or ignored every request since March from the House Intelligence Committee seeking information about the controversial anti Trump dossier, according to a review of congressional records by Fox News."

"Records show the committee has made eight such requests, including subpoenas, in that time period."

"The FBI and Justice Department are led by Trump appointees Director Christopher Wray and AG Jeff Sessions, respectively. But officials at the departments have refused to provide information about the dossier's sources, who paid for it and whether the FBI used the unverified dossier to obtain surveillance warrants."

"Sources close to the matter say that Gregory Brower, a former U.S. attorney, is now the gatekeeper to such information as head of the FBI's Office of Congressional Affairs. Brower is said to be close to former director James Comey, who named him to the job in March, two months before Comey was fired and during a tense period in Comey's relationship with Trump. Sources told Fox News that Brower has turned down requests, citing the special counsel investigation led by former FBI director Robert Mueller."

Grassly's link to the story: https://www.grassley.senate.gov/new...ation-fbi’s-inconsistent-info-dossier-inquiry

Back