McCain Has Brain Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should retire.

I agree. He's quite old, and even if he beats cancer, he's going to be struggling with health issues for the next several months if not the rest of his life. I would like to see him step down and there be a special election.

I agree. He's quite old, and even if he beats cancer, he's going to be struggling with health issues for the next several months if not the rest of his life. I would like to see him step down and there be a special election.

Politicians like Senators should have an age limit if the government can force retire other employees old pee pee pants Senators should not be an exception.

Maybe limit it to 80

I wouldn't be opposed to age limits in politics.

Warmongering arsehole. If karma was real this would have happened to him sooner. The planet will be better off without him and his neocon buddies.

Legal immigrants have always been welcomed to Arizona with open arms. Nobody in that State Government is being tough on people who wants to move there and does so legally. I'm not aware of any Arizona laws that could even remotely be interpreted as anti legal immigrants.

In fact, Arizona is consistently ranked among the top 10 fastest-growing States, with hundreds of thousands of new legal permanent residents immigrating there each year from all around the world, including Mexico.

Not necessarily with open arms, but they are welcome indeed.

Certain situations call for class, no matter what your personal feelings.

Thats why im not going to go Hillary on Gaddafi.

Im sorry for him as a person, but the world is safer with him outside of politics.

Certain situations call for class, no matter what your personal feelings.

Rodrigo is not an American so he doesn't have that ingroup filter we have. He's just calling it how he sees it from an outsiders perspective.

Yeah, the effective parts.

The anti-constitutional ones.

Funny how these people concerned about illegals breaking the law wish to break the ultimate law authority in order to fight it.

Its almost as if their motives werent really the illegal status

No, two faced is, as Hillary Clinton put it, having public and private positions.

McCain's 2010 reelection ad.

Actually it is, if i say homosexuality is evil while i have a gay lover, im being two faced.

Republicans hate illegals, but tons of republican states profit from said illegals. Yet they dont push immigration reform because that would take points away from them on the racist states

"McCain added: "If you only build a wall, only a 'wall,' without using technology, individuals, drones, observations, etc., you're not going to secure the border."

Uh? he is two faced because he tells the truth?

Securing the border requires simply more funding to things that work, not creating a white elephant just to stroke ones ego.

Rodrigo is not an American so he doesn't have that ingroup filter we have. He's just calling it how he sees it from an outsiders perspective.

Pretty much this.

I don't wish him ill health but I detested his hawkish foreign policies.
Hope he recovers and turns over a new leaf.

Same form of cancer my aunt died from last year, she was a senator in Nevada. Prayers to him and his family don't wish that on anyone.

Politicians like Senators should have an age limit if the government can force retire other employees old pee pee pants Senators should not be an exception.

Maybe limit it to 80

I'd also like an age limit on running for POTUS as well. It's concerning having anyone in office(including Trump) that has a decently high percentage of just dropping dead one day.

I'd also like an age limit on running for POTUS as well. It's concerning having anyone in office(including Trump) that has a decently high percentage of just dropping dead one day.

Thats why they run with a vice-president.

Is this the same guy who wanted to bomb Iran? Even sang a song about it ? I'm sure bomb bomb bomb Iran would of turned out wonderful right ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back