McDonald's CEO swims in cash as Big Mac meal now costs $18

Bro I just went for shits and giggles. Same set up and I live in one of the biggest cities in America. I didn’t have to scan anything .
That's fvcking weird but I guess it depends on location <Fedor23>

That's fvcking weird but I guess it depends on location <Fedor23>
The Costco I usually go to is near a gentrified area. It is obvious that there are some folks who don't shop there are eating there. I honestly don't mind but it's like 40 minutes to get a pizza. Who am I to be gatekeep Costcos from the nearby families that want to eat there. Go ahead and fill up their water bottle with soda too.

I usually send my niece and nephew to go grab their food while I go shop. Oh yea they got rid of the churros. They have some big cookie now. Sad times.

The Costco I usually go to is near a gentrified area. It is obvious that there are some folks who don't shop there are eating there. I honestly don't mind but it's like 40 minutes to get a pizza. Who am I to be gatekeep Costcos from the nearby families that want to eat there. Go ahead and fill up their water bottle with soda too.

I usually send my niece and nephew to go grab their food while I go shop. Oh yea they got rid of the churros. They have some big cookie now. Sad times.
Damn shame about Costco getting rid of the polish dog and churros those were my favorites

Weird that they say CEO swims in cash when 90 percent of McDonald's are franchises... And a truck stop is for sure a franchise. Also, franchises can set their own prices... Especially in a highly sought after location like a truck stop with nothing else around.

I don't see bitching about airport prices ..

Weird that they say CEO swims in cash when 90 percent of McDonald's are franchises... And a truck stop is for sure a franchise. Also, franchises can set their own prices... Especially in a highly sought after location like a truck stop with nothing else around.

I don't see bitching about airport prices ..
I'm no economics expert!

@Versez probably has fattest liver on Sherdog. He's an alcoholic and McDonald's addicted

images

Back