Mcgregor Allowing Himself to be Stripped is the Same as Letting Himself get Choked Out By Nathan

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
We all saw it. Mcgregor chose to be choked out then get KTFO by Nate in front of the world. Now this time, he'd rather get stripped than get wrecked by either Kebab or Ferg. The whole money angle is just that, an angle and ready made excuse for not to defend. Mcgregor is just using fight pay as a pretense than to actually face 2 of his worse match ups in the cage.

To his fanboys, he isn't training, posing for pics is all for show and social media likes. He doesn't want to get exposed to the world how badly he'd crumble against the 2 best LW's in the world. I guess we haters were right all along. The fanboys are pretty quiet tonight, except for a couple of knobs we can't put 2+2 together and refuse to believe what people with common sense already know.

Jesus, man Conor lives in your head rent free. All you do is think of ways to type the same BS over and over again. Get help. {<doc}<DisgustingHHH>

EDIT: Wastelanded, like were it should be.

Last edited:
It’s a little bit of both. I’m sure he’d jump at the opportunity to get beat in the Octagon if it paid as much as getting beat against Floyd.

Conor is pulling his best Mayweather, avoiding the deadliest competition. Except, even when Khabib and Tony are past their primes, Conor still won't stand a chance.

The man has a reputation to protect, I respect that.

It’s funny how there is a rinse and repeat of the same Conor threads every day on sherdog complaining about the same thing. We get it, he’s scared to defend.

"GUYS I'M CALLING THE TWO DIVISION CAGE FIGHTING WORLD CHAMPION A PUSSY BEHIND MY KEYBOARD!"

Nah, he couldnt do shit to stop getting choked out....he can fight.

he is scared of losing

would rather lose in boxing or to gsp and then defend his title when it's his last option to make $

wise business move for himself but it will be interesting to see what the ufc let him do

Nah, he couldnt do shit to stop getting choked out....he can fight.

Exactly. Had he not panic wrestled he would have gotten stopped via strikes. Rather than get finished on his feet, he chose to get choked out and offered up the neck.

he is scared of losing

would rather lose in boxing or to gsp and then defend his title when it's his last option to make $

He's scared of losing and getting that ass stomped as well.

Conor is pulling his best Mayweather, avoiding the deadliest competition. Except, even when Khabib and Tony are past their primes, Conor still won't stand a chance.

The man has a reputation to protect, I respect that.

Floyd is undefeated, Conor isnt, not even in the UFC only, something people love to bring for fighters with previous defeats, "undefeated in the UFC", like its another sport or something, Conor's reputation to protect is his belt and his "next money fight", fighting Khabib will pay, fighting anyone will pay for Conor, but Khabib will most likely smash him inside the 1st round when (if) he gets a hold of him.

WTF did I defend? hahahaha. Holy fuck, dude.

Mental illness. Dude's clearly begging and baiting for attention and anyone who responds with logic is a Conor nuthugger.

"GUYS I'M CALLING THE TWO DIVISION CAGE FIGHTING WORLD CHAMPION A PUSSY BEHIND MY KEYBOARD!"
65106941.jpg

I know the pain hurts knowing your boy is a coward and will be stripped. 2x stripped "champ" LOL

Mental illness. Dude's clearly begging and baiting for attention and anyone who responds with logic is a Conor nuthugger.
I haven't LOL'd this much on Sherdog in a long time. hahaha. Tonight is gold!

Back