Mcgregor Allowing Himself to be Stripped is the Same as Letting Himself get Choked Out By Nathan

65106941.jpg

I know the pain hurts knowing you're boy is a coward and will be stripped. 2x stripped "champ" LOL

"NOW I'M CALLING HIM A COWARD WITH MEMES BEHIND MY KEYBOARD. GIVE ME ATTENTION"

Don't know whats up with him he ain't fighting in MMA for some time now and he ain't injured even had his money fight so whats up.

I'm kinda so so on him don't really miss it that much.

He knows either of them will wreck him. Conor is one of the most exciting one-dimensional fighters in the UFC but even he knows his time is up now. The money angle was well played but anyone with half a brain can see it for what it is.

"GUYS I'M CALLING THE TWO DIVISION CAGE FIGHTING WORLD CHAMPION A PUSSY BEHIND MY KEYBOARD!"
I second that emotion...behind mine! BUT with this small change in content>>>>>>>>GUYS I'M CALLING THE TWO DIVISION CAGE FIGHTING WORLD CHAMPION A PUSSY BEHIND MY KEYBOARD, because he has NEVER and will NEVER, ever defend his Championship Belts!! Cowardly, Conor an Irish disgrace!

He knows either of them will wreck him. Conor is one of the most exciting one-dimensional fighters in the UFC but even he knows his time is up now. The money angle was well played but anyone with half a brain can see it for what it is.

Oh jeez. When Conor lands the shots that Lando and MJ landed, these guys are going night-night.

"GUYS I'M CALLING THE TWO DIVISION CAGE FIGHTING WORLD CHAMPION A PUSSY BEHIND MY KEYBOARD!"

Never defended his titles, this shit has never been seen before in MMA. what kind of bullshit is that?? are you ok with that?? cause if you do, you suck dick big time.

Never defended his titles, this shit has never been seen before in MMA. what kind of bullshit is that?? are you ok with that?? cause if you do, you suck dick big time.

It's just money. It has nothing to do with the belts. If Conor gets his worth, he'll fight Khabib or Tony or Woodley or Godzilla tomorrow.

It's just money. It has nothing to do with the belts. If Conor gets his worth, he'll fight Khabib or Tony or Woodley or Godzilla tomorrow.

he should of honor the ufc contract he signed.

must be so hard to make 10-20 mill a fight

Oh jeez. When Conor lands the shots that Lando and MJ landed, these guys are going night-night.

Did you see Khabib eat Barboza's spin kick like it was nothing? Neither of them have been finished and despite what Conor fans think he doesn't have world ending power. You saw what a short notice Mendes did to your boy, now imagine a bigger, better, harder hitting version of that and it becomes obvious what Khabib will do. Conor has a chance early in the Tony fight but it will likely end up like the first Diaz fight.

people shut the f up and quit poisoning the forums with this mcgregor guy. for real he is nothing but a decent counterstriker and by no means the best 55er. stop with that childish hype nonsense and watch the best talent in 55 rise to the top. believe me neither khabib nor ferg are gonna fall for his nonsence talking.

he should of honor the ufc contract he signed.

must be so hard to make 10-20 mill a fight

It is when you are generating hundreds of millions.

Did you see Khabib eat Barboza's spin kick like it was nothing? Neither of them have been finished and despite what Conor fans think he doesn't have world ending power. You saw what a short notice Mendes did to your boy, now imagine a bigger, better, harder hitting version of that and it becomes obvious what Khabib will do. Conor has a chance early in the Tony fight but it will likely end up like the first Diaz fight.

A shitty desperation spin kick to the neck? Wow.

Run up on Conor with your head straight up and watch what happens.

Mendes is so.much faster than Khabib. Khabib is moving in slow motion and doesn't have the length to bail him out.

Another hater....another shit post.

If I had 100 + Million in the bank I would not even think twice about returning to work! Sure I bet there is a lure to be remember as a legend but what he accomplished has already put him there whether you or any other hater thinks.

I would love to see Conor fight Khabib or Tony but if he doesn't come back...life goes on and hey we all still work to pay the bills and will continue to do so until we retire or die...I envy Conor and congratulate him for avoiding that and having the bank to live life!

Back