Mcgregor apparel unavailable at UFC Moscow

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Not sure if its related to McGregor apparel being banned in europe or indeed a boycott.

I wonder what would happen if someone went to the event fully dressed in his fight kit
<{outtahere}>

Looks like that's in somebody's garage.

Not sure if its related to McGregor apparel being banned in europe or indeed a boycott.

I wonder what would happen if someone went to the event fully dressed in his fight kit
<{outtahere}>

nothing would happen, conor is more popular/liked in moscow than khabib

OMG, there's a pic of a wall in some store in russia (?)

That's shit looks like a flea market stand...

Fighter's who aren't on the card are rarely sold at an event. None of the events I went to had any non-featured fighters' apparel for sale.

this is at the event, not a random store, did you even read the tweet or you just sherdogged away?

The other wall was plastered by shirts with McGregors name on them

Highly doubt Khabib stuff would be sold if this fight night was in Dublin.

Man people turn into Sherlock Holmes on any little thing with Conor, and it's usually his haters/creepers.

Last edited:
That's acutally Macy's in Moscow

I wonder where this myth actually originates from. Any ideas?

Lol...that's absolute bullshit <45>

It's not though, Khabib is an islamic extremist in terms of his religious views, his fans are limited to avars, chechens ,ingush and other minorities from caucasus. Many russians hate dagestanis, especially in moscow where dagestani mafia causes problems. Conor was invited to the World Cup by Putin, not Khabib, why? If he was Slavic like Fedor he would have been invited.

McGregor apparel is banned in Europe? What?

Back