Mcgregor begging One Championship CEO to sign the 125'ers

I'm sure they will take the best of the group bu no way all of them. Some of them had no business in the UFC.

Does ONE really want to be known as the organization for little people? Come on. They should be spending that money on getting better fighters in better divisions.

Desperate to get some likes off stupid comments like these.
You still haven't accepted the loss have you? How cute. Foaming at the mouth behind the computer because someone dissed your pin up of conman you jerk off to every night before crashing in the basement.

Does ONE really want to be known as the organization for little people? Come on. They should be spending that money on getting better fighters in better divisions.

What's wrong with that? WEC was pretty awesome and honestly they promoted 145 and 135 better than the UFC does. It also helped they used a smaller cage for the smaller fighters.

They know these flyweights will be desperate for work and they will all be low balled into shitty contracts. imo

What's wrong with that? WEC was pretty awesome and honestly they promoted 145 and 135 better than the UFC does. It also helped they used a smaller cage for the smaller fighters.

Well, sort of a huge difference fighters at 145 and 155 which the WEC was known for rather than 125 guys.

There's not much of a difference between 135 and 125, did you not read my post?

Seems to be actually in terms of quality of fighters and matches. I know Faber got a lot of love from the WEC, but most people watched for 145 and 155 that I remember.

Seems to be actually in terms of quality of fighters and matches. I know Faber got a lot of love from the WEC, but most people watched for 145 and 155 that I remember.

Torres was one of their biggest stars and he was a 135er. 125 can be an exciting division if a promotion actually promotes it, having them fight in a smaller cage also helps.

WEC was much better at promoting 145 and lower than the UFC is.

You still haven't accepted the loss have you? How cute. Foaming at the mouth behind the computer because someone dissed your pin up of conman you jerk off to every night before crashing in the basement.

Well paint me surprised but I didn't think that would trigger you. Atleast not this bad. Stay safe junior.

He can start McGregor Manlet MMA with the fighters.

WTF? He should be talking to WME and Dana, they traded DJ, and are apparently folding the 125 division. One Championship looking out for themselves is not a bad thing.
the 125 have two options move up to 135 or go to another organization.

Outside of DJ, Dodson and Ceudjo, I'd need google to remind me who fought @ 125.

lol @ 125lbs. My pinky finger weigh more than that division combine.

McGregor is mentally ill wtf type of post is this, blaming the ONE FC boss for UFC canceling the 125 division and claiming his GREED, while Conor is one of the greediest MMA fighters in the world.

Is Conor drunk again?
Nothing greedy actually about what conor has done. Greedy is trying to get that which you haven’t earned. Getting your share isn’t greedy.

did not see this coming, although he's correct One could step in and offer those fighters deals. The Asian fight market isnt put off by smaller fighters.

Not all of them,

They aren’t buying the division

Absolutely ridiculous from Connor to talk about greed, and even more ridiculous in this matter, the guy just signed the biggest name they will ever sign in Mighty Mouse and that’s greed ? UFC has had close to 0 interest in MM and even less of the division, he’s making it seem like this dude came in to rip a bunch of people off for personal gain

Dude should get back to training and stop posting, he’s starting to embarrass himself with this shit, the “squashing beef” with Mike
Tyson post, just embarrassing

Conor out here saving careers while sad bitter old men somehow twist this into him doing something bad

So it's official now, no more 125 pound division?

tenor.gif
Now we need to remove 1 WMMA division

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back