Mcgregor begging One Championship CEO to sign the 125'ers

Why would ONE FC want to pay euro or american flyweights to smash their asian fighters, when they can pay thai/cambodian/vietnamese a tiny fraction in comparison to fight each other in front of home crowds.
Why are we even talking ONE? This is about the UFC. This is like when Trump brings up Hillary every time somebody criticizes him for something. It's insane.

I hope this is your attempt at being funny, if you truly believe that what you say is a matter of fact when you have no facts to support your theory then this forum is perfect for you! I fear that this forum is all you have, being obtuse is not a flattering quality. Enjoy your cynical existence
It must of been a painful loss in that you are still being a sulky cunt. If you need help there is someone to talk to. Probably not me because I will make it worse but surely the other legions of shaved Brittneys you can confide with :)

It must of been a painful loss in that you are still being a sulky cunt. If you need help there is someone to talk to. Probably not me because I will make it worse but surely the other legions of shaved Brittneys you can confide with :)
Thanks for the confirmation

Well apparently the UFC was responsible for Bellator's decisions when they let Askren go....

That's a bit different. Askren left Bellator based on false info from the UFC and Bellator still had to make the decision on releasing him or not.

Well apparently the UFC was responsible for Bellator's decisions when they let Askren go....
False equivalency. One has done nothing to deserve to be dragged into the UFC's mess. This whole thing is retarded. Did people talk about the responsibility of BMW and Mercedes-Benz when VW faced backlash for the emissions scandal? I'm not going so far as to say MMA fans are as retarded as the Iraq supporters, but this is still ridiculous.

Back