McGregor Cinco De Mayo

DRMZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see a lot of Conor hate here of late RE: ducking and not defending, rightly so.

Was thinking today, in his book, Jack Slack odes to McGregor having studied Mayweather, in terms of making big money.

We all know that Floyd realised that if he plucked the most worthy contender of Mexican heritage and fought on Cinco De Mayo - it was guaranteed to do massive numbers.

Is it inconcenivable to think that McGregor is trying to adopt this, in light of Kavanaghs "not until at least April" statement recently?

Either Ferguson (Mexican Heritage, El Cucuy) or even Diaz to a point, if marketed correctly in the Latin-American demographic, represent a huge opportunity for Conor to piggyback off this winning formula.

Dawned on me today, maybe I'm too baked but I think it has legs as a theory as to why the wait

Nah, Mexicans like boxing so it works for boxing.

Irish like Conor so doesn’t matter when he fights.

I see a lot of Conor hate here of late RE: ducking and not defending, rightly so.

Was thinking today, in his book, Jack Slack odes to McGregor having studied Mayweather, in terms of making big money.

We all know that Floyd realised that if he plucked the most worthy contender of Mexican heritage and fought on Cinco De Mayo - it was guaranteed to do massive numbers.

Is it inconcenivable to think that McGregor is trying to adopt this, in light of Kavanaghs "not until at least April" statement recently?

Either Ferguson (Mexican Heritage, El Cucuy) or even Diaz to a point, if marketed correctly in the Latin-American demographic, represent a huge opportunity for Conor to piggyback off this winning formula.

Dawned on me today, maybe I'm too baked but I think it has legs as a theory as to why the wait

Conor is very a big supporter of mexican culture, so I definitely could see him treating the mexican people to such a wondrous gift.

giphy.gif

Yes you are baked, don't ever do that again.

giphy.gif

Ill take a bong hit and say you may be on to something ts.
De la Hoya - McGregor, May 5 2018.

cinco de mayo is only for american mexicans.

Doubt it, the fight prob happens on superbowl weekend.

That WOULD make sense though but It's too far away.

TS

go on vacation

leave sherdog for some time

things will be better for you

and for us

Back