McGregor is having a difficult time getting past his mauling...

1Ru13ay.gif

Ehh good on him

There's more to life than your job amirite?

Dont brag about the 4th round where Conor summoned every last reserve of will in his body to come back and win that round then lost the 5th and finished the fight geting punched on top. If that fight had one more round Nate wins. In a fight to the death Nate wins. On the street Nate wins. Would you rather have been finished and had one judge call the second fight a draw or make a guy quit and lose a majority decision and you lost on top punching him? Also relevance to DC and rematches? What value does being a living legend have.. a lot. That's why Conor will take another 50 million another L to the same man no one thinks he'll beat anyway than choose his fights very carefully, to remain a living legend, to continue to make money. Why do you care if he makes money? That's what annoys me. Not Conor. People making threads saying buy proper 12 or buy the PPV. It's.. pathetic. Why you bring me back here I ended saying nice things about Conor I cant resist myself.

Another "in street fights against UFC fighters Nick and Nate would be undefeated" post.

That doesn't get old.

Another "in street fights against UFC fighters Nick and Nate would be undefeated" post.

That doesn't get old.
You know what else got old? Conor on his bicycle taking rest breaks with his hands on his hips the entire 2nd fight. That shit got old. How's the FAST program working for you I know you drank the kool-aid.The Mcgregor FAST program that is still a thing.. where he literally sells nothing.. to "little bitch fanboys" like you. That is old as well.

View attachment 455365

Maybe McGregor, like ^ Bruce Irvin, understands what's important in life. If a lawyer loses a case should s/he cry about it or bounce back and win the next one?

Football, fighting is a JOB. So athletes can earn a living and provide for their families. I'm not sure what people don't understand about that.
Raiders one of the worst teams in the nfl

Conor thinks he would beat Khabib in the rematch and 100% believes he could beat Woodley. HIs self confidence is just one of his traits. As a fan, he needs to match up the work ethic with that belief otherwise he should just retire.

^^That's not self belief. That's delusional! Never in a thousand years does he beat either, especially Woodley!!

By all these you mean the 2 UFC losses?

Lol.

He's not the personally to doubt himself. If Thats what you want your looking to the wrong person
I definitely count Mayweather as a loss because he truly thought he would win

It's another fracture in his self belief

That's 3 losses in his last 5 fights, almost 4 with the second Diaz fight. Hugely damaging to someone who tried to visualize successes into existence because they begin to stop believing.

I definitely count Mayweather as a loss because he truly thought he would win

It's another fracture in his self belief

That's 3 losses in his last 5 fights, almost 4 with the second Diaz fight. Hugely damaging to someone who tried to visualize successes into existence because they begin to stop believing.

Lol... Well you can hope I guess.

He lost 2 UFC fights and 1 he avenged. He also moved up in weight and won a title. When is seizure boy going to do that?

He's not. He will retire instead.

You are smarter than that.

That being said: "largest whisky empire"? Genuine question: by what metric?

I'm still waiting for your explanation.

Is there any way you can justify your affirmation?

Your idol's problem was throwing words around, while thinking they carry no weight and there won't be any consequences.

So? By what criteria did Conor create the "largest whisky empire"? I'm waiting for the numbers.

Lol... Well you can hope I guess.

He lost 2 UFC fights and 1 he avenged. He also moved up in weight and won a title. When is seizure boy going to do that?

He's not. He will retire instead.

Seizure boy emasculated Conor, like a grown-up dealing with a teenager that suddenly thought he was as tough as the mean game he was talking. Probably retired him as well.

Yeah, I just took part in a retarded contest. Carry on.

It’s cuz they care more about his fighting career than he does. He’s all about the cheese.
In a weird way, I think this...

Many many mma fans know the guy has serious skill and could be a great fighter, unfortunately, he seems to be leaving the great fighter behind and using his money to make money in other ways...
Can't really fault him but as a fan, I do anyway.
Lol

There were 3 bottles of Proper at my Buddy's ppv party and he ain't a fan. That should put tings in perspective.

Doesn't care about wins and losses. Not a real fighter.

A fad.

Just like I said he was from day fucking one.

Prince Naseem Ahmed v.2

Back