McGregor is having a difficult time getting past his mauling...

Doesn't care about wins and losses. Not a real fighter.

A fad.

Just like I said he was from day fucking one.

Prince Naseem Ahmed v.2
Naseem hamed had one loss to the fucking epic marco Barrera .
Other than that he battered everyone in front of him and conquered the world .

Absolutely the dumbest comparison ever..
<{hfved}>

A fad.

Prince Naseem Ahmed v.2
You said it from day one and you’re still wrong. Not a real fighter? How do you define fighter if he doesn’t qualify.

You said it from day one and you’re still wrong. Not a real fighter? How do you define fighter if he doesn’t qualify.
Someone who doesn't quit when the tough gets going. Someone who has more than one facet of the game in their arsenal.

Naseem hamed had one loss to the fucking epic marco Barrera .
Other than that he battered everyone in front of him and conquered the world .

Absolutely the dumbest comparison ever..
<{hfved}>
Lol @ conquered the world. Who the fuck did he beat? He had a record full of nobodies, just like majority of fighters before they eventually face a great fighter. Kell Brook has a record full of bums too, the minute he faced top competition he fell short.

Someone who doesn't quit when the tough gets going. Someone who has more than one facet of the game in their arsenal.
By your definition, Khabib and DC don't qualify either

A fad.

Prince Naseem Ahmed v.2
With every post, you make it more and more obvious that fucking Phil Brooks is 100 times the fighter that you are. Judging by what you write about high level professional fighters here, you wouldn't last through half a class of Boxercise.

Getting subbed in the 4th round of a grueling fight isn’t quitting. And he can’t do what he’s done by just having one facet. He’s a fighter. He trains and fights and beats other great fighters. That’s a fighter.

I think folks on Sherdog are taking his loss harder than he is.

giphy.gif

nice try but hes just out promoting his brand and selling whiskey and shitty clothes, I'm sure the loss really bothers him.

what mauling??

Khabib's women punches couldn't even hurt him.

Come on. Your definition is too narrow. That would disqualify anyone that tapped, ever.

And I was happy as a clam at high tide seeing Conor lose.

He 100% got a bit of PTSD from the mauling. Probably has nightmares about it and wakes up sweaty.

Mcgregor is a smart guy, he knows that he needs to cash in as much as he can before he loses a few in a row and becomes irrelevant. Not knocking on him btw, i think he is doing the right thing by making cheddar outside the cage. Mma is unforgiving and nobody stays winning forever, i hope he does great.

Back