McGregor/Malignaggi

It's Pauline the crybaby's wish. Nothing more. He sends his boss Al Haymon to Dana to arrange the fight. In the end nothing will come out of it.

paulie trying to get a payday.

That Pauline guy is just too creepy, dafuq

Just release the full tape and there is no need to speculate on the garbage fight.

If this article is true, McGregor is done with the UFC and just needs to be stripped of his title now.

No, even if the article is true, the only thing said was "Al Haymon is in the talks with the UFC".

Either you're full of it, or you lack basic reading comprehension skills.

No, even if the article is true, the only thing said was "Al Haymon is in the talks with the UFC".

I'm full of it? lol. I posted the article and that's the end of my knowledge on it.

"Former two-weight world champion Paulie Malignaggi has revealed that his team are in talks with Conor McGregor over a potential fight with the UFC star."

'This fight will pay him more, this fight will get him more exposure, this fight is a bigger fight than anybody else he has. There's no more Mayweather fight. This fight is the biggest fight there is.

-uhhhhh no. Casual sports fans know Mayweather. Casual MMA fans know Tony Ferguson and Nate Diaz. Casual boxing fans might know Paul Malignaggi, but I don't think that's a guarantee. I gotta think MMA bouts with either Diaz or Ferguson could be bigger.

I grow tired of Paulie, and maybe he's got the money-fight motivation behind his recent ramblings, but the fact remains that he's kinda in the right here. Conor makes a claim at Paulie's expense, millions of fans echo it with nearly no evidence. Paulie keeps saying Conor should put the evidence out there, either the whole vid online or back up the performance in a ring, and every time he does, it's "Oh Pauline's bitching again, no interest in it, Pauline should fight him in mma." Which are sentiments no one actually wants, they're just bs critiques to shut him down.

I don't want to see him fight Paulie, but if Conor's going back to boxing, it's at least a more equal grounded fight than watching him get murdered by boxers around his actual weight like Canelo or Golovkin. His next fight should be in a cage, and he should release the whole sparring video, but he won't, cuz there's nothing to gain from it when everyone already believes him over Paulie for some retarded reason. Though, to be fair, next time Paulie should have been a bit smarter and brought his own recording equipment, so he wouldn't be at Conor's whim right now.

'This fight will pay him more, this fight will get him more exposure, this fight is a bigger fight than anybody else he has. There's no more Mayweather fight. This fight is the biggest fight there is.

-uhhhhh no. Casual sports fans know Mayweather. Casual MMA fans know Tony Ferguson and Nate Diaz. Casual boxing fans might know Paul Malignaggi, but I don't think that's a guarantee. I gotta think MMA bouts with either Diaz or Ferguson could be bigger.

Fact.

One slight disagreement though. Malignaggi would be a bigger payday I think, but less popular overall.

Alabama.png

I thought I already created this thread, but maybe I was mistaken.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...r-McGregor-talks-fight-Paulie-Malignaggi.html

If this article is true, McGregor is done with the UFC and just needs to be stripped of his title now.

Malignaggi was a mediocre champion, but good enough for another boxing spanking on top of Conor.
It´s not even funny. If Conor wants to walk into boxing he should learn something beyond the very basics and climb the ladder.
In a boxing bout, Malignaggi will defeat Conor.

Back