McGregor/Malignaggi

Conor*

and i bet you cannot work out why

i could have sworn it was paulie who in this very report says "the only way this doesn't happen is if this guy has absolutely no balls. Which wouldn't surprise me because he has no balls."

i'm sure you're aware of all the big money options paulie has in front of him.

No legitimate fight fan gives a shit about that lame ass exhibition match.

No doubt, Conor would make more money from another boxing fight.

No doubt, Conor would make more money from another boxing fight.

?

He is still under UFC contract they will take a big precentage cut of whaterver purse Conor would get from that fight too, so it all depends on the deal and numbers of sold PPV's?

Paulie still salty about the beating he received in sparring.

Make the fight in the cage for extra hilarity.

Conor via capoeira kick.

Just release the full tape and there is no need to speculate on the garbage fight.
If the full tape was released everyone would see it was 90% Paulie 10% Conor. We will see this when we see the Rickson Gracie / Yoji Anjo tape. ;)

If the full tape was released everyone would see it was 90% Paulie 10% Conor. We will see this when we see the Rickson Gracie / Yoji Anjo tape. ;)
Definitely, the tape will prove a Boxer is better at boxing than Conor and we can all move on.

Paulie still salty about the beating he received in sparring.

Make the fight in the cage for extra hilarity.

Conor via capoeira kick.
I think he's pissed because only a small part of the tape was shown and Conor used it as a victory.
But whatever fuck the idea of these two fighting.

Conor should go for boxing bouts until the ufc stops paying him and other fighters peanuts. I dont think he can beat malignaggi or anyone who isnt a below average journeyman but he still would get a lot more money than fighting in the cage. Imo the only good thing about the whole conor boxing crossover is that people finally realize how poorly fighters get payed in the ufc.

Mcgregor already fucked Paulie up and made him quit 2 days into camp. The dude is a bitch, can't fight, he can box. Boxing is gay.

Mcgregor already fucked Paulie up and made him quit 2 days into camp. The dude is a bitch, can't fight, he can box. Boxing is gay.
xps8gr73yvjrjrizg.jpg

Quiet bitch.

Conor should go for boxing bouts until the ufc stops paying him and other fighters peanuts. I dont think he can beat malignaggi or anyone who isnt a below average journeyman but he still would get a lot more money than fighting in the cage. Imo the only good thing about the whole conor boxing crossover is that people finally realize how poorly fighters get payed in the ufc.
Before Conor boxed no one knew how much money Floyd made?

If Conor delays one more legit mma fight/title defence to, yet again, be embarrassed by a professional boxer...well fuck that guy :p

This shit again? Fuck sakes.

Paulie wants a huge payday (by his standards) and the easy win off of Conor's name. Notice the doublespeak and (not-so) subtle inferences.

"We're in talks..." means Team Haymon left a voicemail with Dana and hasn't heard back yet.

"There's no more Mayweather fight, this is the biggest fight there is"... Malignaggi shouldn't be faulted for not knowing who GSP is, because there's tens of millions of fight fans who don't have a clue who he is. He should get a pass on this stupid comment.

"...he won't take it 'cause he has no balls" is a pathetic attempt at baiting Conor into a boxing match no one gives a fuck about.

If Conor takes a fight with Paulie over Ferguson, Khabib, or Diaz, he should fire his management team immediately because they're obviously doing way too many drugs to be providing proper advice.

The UFC will shut this party down in a heartbeat. Conor losing to Mayweather? He's an all-time great boxer, no big deal. Conor losing to Malignaggi would hurt his image and brand way, way more and I don't see the UFC letting that happen.

Before Conor boxed no one knew how much money Floyd made?

Well floyd did a better job earning money than any other boxer by forming his own promotion so he is kind of a special case. Im thinking of the midcard to maincard guys in general.

Back