McGregor mugshot T-shirt.

Nobody cares. It’s not good.

Lol Luke Thomas made this ...the cocky

9qFZN.gif

Convict nuthuggers asking mommy for an advance on their allowance this week.

Noice.

giphy.gif

should have done just his face
They have that too..

5205a469-427b-4aac-8455-556ef3ed63da

EDIT
This is a nicer design..

image.skreened-t-shirt.white.w460h520b3z1.jpg

(Note - the numbers^^ represent the consecutive hours people were waiting for him to defend his title..)

Last edited:
2942035919_96f80f8c22_z.jpg

why don't you be a real 'edgy' little shit and wear that around New York

Anybody who wears that is a fucking beta.

Where is the one with the weird look on his face as he's throwing a dolly?

Anyone that buys this is a closet homo and should really just come out the closet. Then you can wear capris freely just like your dream boat.

They have that too..

5205a469-427b-4aac-8455-556ef3ed63da

EDIT
This is a nicer design..

image.skreened-t-shirt.white.w460h520b3z1.jpg

(Note - the numbers^^ represent the consecutive hours people were waiting for him to defend his title..)

LOL.

Get rid of any one of the last four numbers and it’s surprisingly very accurate, ie 12800 hours is 533 days. I believe that is very close to how long he held the LW belt.

Well done.

giphy.gif

So that’s how he’s paying his legal fees

2942035919_96f80f8c22_z.jpg

why don't you be a real 'edgy' little shit and wear that around New York

That would catch a well deserved beating for sure. It might even get the asshole shot. I don’t condone violence. But, yeah.

Ot try wearing a KKK get up in Harlem ( I just had to visit the world famous Apollo Theatre. On one of my trips to NYC. The Apollo is in Harlem ). That’ll go over well too. I seent some big scary looking dudes the first and only time I went to Harlem. I wouldn’t want to hang in that area alone after the sun goes down.

Still better than this piece of shit...

51Ig9ptdbFL.jpg

I want to see a Mighty Mouse mugshot with just his eyes and top of the head showing.

That would catch a well deserved beating for sure. It might even get the asshole shot. I don’t condone violence. But, yeah.

Ot try wearing a KKK get up in Harlem ( I just had to visit the world famous Apollo Theatre. On one of my trips to NYC. The Apollo is in Harlem ). That’ll go over well too. I seent some big scary looking dudes the first and only time I went to Harlem. I wouldn’t want to hang in that area alone after the sun goes down.
I lived in that area during high school. Harlem is “125th Street” on the MetroNorth Train. My dad always said “NEVER get off at 125th street!” We would during the day, but never too far, and NEVER after dark. Not smart.

Back