McGregor Slowly Turning to His Death Form Again 1 Week Before the Fight

I know he looks funny like this, but none of it matters if he makes weight which he hasn't failed to do in the past.

what matters is how he looks on fight night, and on fight night hes going to be a 170 pound (lean mass) irish gorilla ready to rip the maltesers apart

I've heard that long arms are good for taping out.

They're not bad for giving someone a smack and winning titles ;)

We're so close to his death form again :D
Just a few more pounds and we're there :)

He's cutting down to 154 for the weigh in - that's 1/2 a lbs less than what he weighed in for the Alvarez fight. I'm sure he'll manage it somehow.

Say what you want but he's in fucking great shape!

Conors good at cutting weight. I'm amazed he made 145 and was able to compete.

Notice the long arms and wide shoulders. Alpha traits. Short arms are a death sentence in the athletic world.
Well, mr. hunt has the same reach as conor so...Whatever makes you feel better.

He has manlet arms and manlet shoulders. Beta traits.
You have a pic of a doufus and a beta brain. Alphas don't make fun of people because alphas have confidence.

The winglets are triggered.
Of course you have to say something like this when others point the truth out. Its always someones "salty" or "triggered". Its easier to say something like that then admit when people figured it out better then you did or try and learn a better way of thinking about things. You gotta keep what little confidence you have.

Manlet detected.
Insecure coward detected is the truth. I'll bet I'm bigger then you, well maybe you're bigger in the fatty way. Ignorance like yours blows my mind. Such a simple way of looking at things, sad. I'm not going to get into it with a simpleton.

Insecure coward detected is the truth. I'll bet I'm bigger then you, well maybe you're bigger in the fatty way. Ignorance like yours blows my mind. Such a simple way of looking at things, sad. I'm not going to get into it with a simpleton.
I like the way you corrected me and pointed out that you are not a manlet but an insecure coward. At least you're being honest.

All this tells me if that McGregor is going to be HUGE come fight night.

DHptG3sUMAAtX5k.jpg

DHptG3VUMAEfaRL.jpg

We're so close to his death form again :D
Just a few more pounds and we're there :)

He still looks bigger than Mayweather.

When McGregor puts the weight back on after the weigh-in, he is going to be a colossus

Back