Media Mcgregor supporters claim he will retire cerrone

had no idea Cowboy had it like that. I'm sure he'd like a couple mil to fight Conor. Hell, he'd probably fight for less. He likes to fight.
Fighting Conor would look good on his resume, especially now, while Conor can still win some fights. This fight intrigues me a little, but hopefully after December, we'll know if this actually materializes.

Yeah, his grandma that we all know is apparently rolling in scratch. Cowboy said it himself in an interview, but I can't remember which one.

this fight makes no sense

I actually think it makes a ton of sense. To the point of it being pretty close to perfect as far as matchmaking goes.

It's not a stretch to say Cowboy is one of the 15 most popular fighters in the company. It doesn't really reflect THAT well in the ratings department, but there are 3 people currently employed by the UFC that increase numbers: Conor, Jones, and Lesnar. Maybe Khabib now as well. I think this fight would do great numbers for at least 2 reasons. The first being, well, Conor is a megastar and he does great numbers. And secondly, Cowboy is very likable and a good enough interview to drum up attention for himself.

He's not a great talker. There are like 4 MMA fighters that are. But first off, he speaks fluent english. That alone is huge. Nate is awesome, but he can't really talk. He can give you the bird and tell you he'll kick your ass in a street fight. But he's actually a pretty bad interview. Cowboy, on the other hand is a good interview. I'm not saying he could go toe to toe with Conor in verbal warfare, but I am saying he could do better than, well...basically anyone else in the division.

Think about the verbal ability of everyone Conor has fought: Khabib speaks broken english, and isn't really that type of guy. At one point, Mayweather was good taker, but not anymore. Nate can't talk. Eddie isn't the most charismatic guy around. Jose doesn't speak. Mendes has the personality of a pencil. And think about other possible opponents. Ferguson is awesome but let's face it, he's a nut. Gathje doesn't have any name recognition. Cowboy is the perfect foil to Conor. Even the poster would have a nice ring to it. Conor vs Cowboy.

The fight itself would be, at the worst, good. Conor is likely to win. But Cowboy is probably more skilled.

If Cowboy were to win, he legitimately has a chance to get pretty big. A fight with Conor usually increases your social media numbers by close to a 500,000. Cowboy already has 1 million instagram followers. He's a great story.

The only downside for the Conor and the UFC is potentially the biggest upside for Cowboy. The way Cowboy wins fights. Finishes. Brutal ones. Cowboy hits Conor with a brain scrambling head kick or one of his patented combinations (and the possibility of a tap) that's 3 straight KO/TKO/Tap for the biggest star in the business. That's big. For Cowboy, though, I've got faith that he could springboard that into a pretty substantial rise in popularity and a title push.

I honestly think Conor/Nate is the best possible matchup. But Conor/Cowboy is the next one in line.

I’d place my money on Conman retiring before Cowboy does.

You know, hes made a lot of claims recently.

Conor supporters would commit suicide when he retires. Literally all they live for is the idea of celebrating Conor’s wealth and memorizing his scripted lines like the cringeworthy retards they are. They must think, “oh, he used to clean toilets and I clean toilets now. We’re so alike!”

If anybody will be committing e-suicide upon Conor's retirement it will probably his haters who won't know what to do with their lives anymore.

I take Cerrone over Conor. I don't think Conor's style will match well against a Muay Thai fighter....a much taller lankier Muay Thai fighter.

Conor wins and then jumps the cage to attack Khabib.

Cerrone won't quit. He'll get knocked out by a left hand down the pipe from Conor McGregor.

I take Cerrone over Conor. I don't think Conor's style will match well against a Muay Thai fighter....a much taller lankier Muay Thai fighter.

But a shorter, wild brawler like RDA and shorter Masvidal with mostly boxing destroyed him.

If this fight happens is a win-win for Cerrone. He will make a nice pay check and everyone expects him to lose.

This is the type of fight that would make some of my respect for McGregor to come back.

He needs to prove he isn't just in this for 'money fights'. If he fights guys like Cerrone, maybe rematches with Poirier and Aldo (at 155lbs), he'll earn his title shot the right way and I might start coming around to him again. Right now I simply cannot be arsed with him.

we'll see if he's still the same, he already didn't look himself in that khabib fight he was slow his reflexes weren't there he looked very low energy from the start

Conor supporters would commit suicide when he retires. Literally all they live for is the idea of celebrating Conor’s wealth and memorizing his scripted lines like the cringeworthy retards they are. They must think, “oh, he used to clean toilets and I clean toilets now. We’re so alike!”

Lmao, great post

{<jordan}

4289043293001_5552027492001_5552025716001-vs.jpg

time for this superfan to wear a 46-12 shirt.

Conor is not tough enough to retire that horsehide Cerrone...

Well done lol good posting

They are a sad bunch. He is fucking so scripted in everything he does.

Can't wait until this clown retires, so his weird fan base disappears lol

Conor atm might not, back Conor with that look in his...oh no with that cocain in his blood will kill cowboy

I'm a Conor supporter and i don't think he'd retire Cowboy.

I'm not even a long time Cowboy fan. I was on Nates side when he beat him up.

Back