Mcgregor vs Mayweather MMA fight

Lmao, my examples are perfectly logical in reference to the ignorant comment you made that has been exposed by the people above this comment I'm making now. I'm a fan of fighting, in general, but thanks for assuming you know jack shit about me because I pointed out the lack of logic behind your "boxing fan-boy" comment.

See what I did there? I assumed you were a boxing fan-boy because you're debating a point in favor of boxing, without actually knowing whether you like boxing or mma more than the other. Pretty dumb thing to do.
Which is harder, having a Swiss army knife to use for a problem or just having a knife?

You're a fucking fool if you think boxing is inferior to MMA. You have no grappling, BJJ, wrestling, MT clinch, cage to save you when you're rocked.

Just cause MMA is somewhat close to a street fight doesn't mean it's better than boxing. You keep talking about street fight this and street fight that when in reality a street fight doesn't have a ref, people usually jump in and majority of the time it has left people permanently damaged or led to death. You bringing up this street fight shit like we're suppose to give you props when in actually you're a fucking adult fighting in the street and you glorify it. You keep talking about "I'm a wrestler and I can do this and do that". Well let's see what your "wrestling" will do against someone with a bat, knife or worse, a fucking gun. Keep street fighting bud, you're going down the right path. Hope you like 3 hots and a cot or seeing black forever.

Which is harder, having a Swiss army knife to use for a problem or just having a knife?

You're a fucking fool if you think boxing is inferior to MMA. You have no grappling, BJJ, wrestling, MT clinch, cage to save you when you're rocked.

Just cause MMA is somewhat close to a street fight doesn't mean it's better than boxing. You keep talking about street fight this and street fight that when in reality a street fight doesn't have a ref, people usually jump in and majority of the time it has left people permanently damaged or led to death. You bringing up this street fight shit like we're suppose to give you props when in actually you're a fucking adult fighting in the street and you glorify it. You keep talking about "I'm a wrestler and I can do this and do that". Well let's see what your "wrestling" will do against someone with a bat, knife or worse, a fucking gun. Keep street fighting bud, you're going down the right path. Hope you like 3 hots and a cot or seeing black forever.

First off dweeb, why so angry? The internet rage is strong with you. Secondly, you're the kind of pond scum the Earth is better off without, wishing death on other people. You're all mad as shit because someone is debating that MMA is NOT inferior to Boxing. It's kind of corny, and says a lot about your character. Have a terrible day shitcan.

First off dweeb, why so angry? The internet rage is strong with you. Secondly, you're the kind of pond scum the Earth is better off without, wishing death on other people. You're all mad as shit because someone is debating that MMA is NOT inferior to Boxing. It's kind of corny, and says a lot about your character. Have a terrible day shitcan.
When did I wish death on anyone? Do you know how to read? What I'm saying is that you glorify street fighting when I said you shouldn't because you can accidently harm the person you are fighting. You're so quick to ante up when it comes to a street fight not knowing that the person you THINK is gonna fight you fair whips out a fucking gun and now you're fucked. Grown men don't brag about being in street fights. You'll learn eventually.

When did I wish death on anyone? Do you know how to read? What I'm saying is that you glorify street fighting when I said you shouldn't because you can accidently harm the person you are fighting. You're so quick to ante up when it comes to a street fight not knowing that the person you THINK is gonna fight you fair whips out a fucking gun and now you're fucked. Grown men don't brag about being in street fights. You'll learn eventually.

Boy you're sure high on your pseudo-intelligence. What exactly is "seeing black forever" smart guy? I also didn't brag about being in them, I referenced my real life experience as it pertains to your pathetic illogical argument you been pushing for 2 days now. Clowning you is really getting boring, but I have a feeling you won't stop based on the rage and hatred you expressed earlier.

Boy you're sure high on your pseudo-intelligence. What exactly is "seeing black forever" smart guy? I also didn't brag about being in them, I referenced my real life experience as it pertains to your pathetic illogical argument you been pushing for 2 days now. Clowning you is really getting boring, but I have a feeling you won't stop based on the rage and hatred you expressed earlier.
Hahaha!

You just don't get it. Best of luck being the STREET FIGHTING GRAND PRIX winner of your state.

"Rage and hatred"? I'm trying to help you out, son.

Hahaha!

You just don't get it. Best of luck being the STREET FIGHTING GRAND PRIX winner of your state.

"Rage and hatred"? I'm trying to help you out, son.

Completely ignored the fact that I pointed out your stupidity in your pretending to not know how you implied that you hope I die. But that's cool bro, when the IQ doesn't break into the 3rd digit, it's kind of expected from Cro-Magnons like yourself.

Welcome to school, take a seat. /yawn

Completely ignored the fact that I pointed out your stupidity in your pretending to not know how you implied that you hope I die. But that's cool bro, when the IQ doesn't break into the 3rd digit, it's kind of expected from Cro-Magnons like yourself.

Welcome to school, take a seat. /yawn
You still on this "you hope I die" shit.

No, I'm speaking from experience and witnessing countless idiots doing state time for street fighting. That was my point.

You still on this "you hope I die" shit.

No, I'm speaking from experience and witnessing countless idiots doing state time for street fighting. That was my point.

Is this how you got 4,615 posts in less than 2 years? Get a life dweeb. Go wish death upon someone else, ain't gonna work on me bud.

I suppose I should have been more specific. Judging by your response I'm going to "ASSUME" like my buddy Lay N Pray likes to do, that you haven't been in a lot of one on one street fights.

I have. I'm a wrestler. Been wrestling my entire life. It is my personal experience that a wrestler will beat someone who either "thinks" they can, or even really can box in a 1 ON 1 street fight. Not sure why you think boxing is going to help you when you're laying on your back?

But in hindsight, I guess if you're making the argument that being a boxer would be better if there were multiple people trying to harm you...well...maybe boxing would be slightly advantageous in that situation.

How many streetfights have you been in against boxers? What’s their record like in the ams/pro’s?

Let’s be realistic here, street fights are messy, very rarely ever involve just a 1 vs 1 situation, and very rarely involve two guys trained in seperate disciplines going at it. For most people, simply having training in any combat sport that includes hard sparring (and boxing includes more of that than any sport I’ve done including the likes of mma, Muay Thai, submission grappling and BJJ), is more than enough to absolutely wreck somebody untrained in a matter of seconds.

Would I back a wrestler over a boxer in a ‘fair fight’? Mosty yes, grappling is a lot more forgiving and a pure striker is more likely to be relying on a single strike to end things. Look at it in this way though, you’re asking what he’s gonna do of his back, but he’s equally as valid in asking what you’re gonna do on your feet. As confident as you are in getting him down, the boxer is gonna be every bit as confident in badly hurting a guy who isn’t used to taking or defending punches with anything whatsoever he lands.

I think your underestimating just how much better it is in a situation where there are multiple people involved, which lets face it, is much more likely than a ‘fair 1 vs 1 Street fight’. Boxing is pretty much as good as it gets for quickly, safely (for the boxer at least) and efficiently eliminating a threat.

How many streetfights have you been in against boxers? What’s their record like in the ams/pro’s?

Let’s be realistic here, street fights are messy, very rarely ever involve just a 1 vs 1 situation, and very rarely involve two guys trained in seperate disciplines going at it. For most people, simply having training in any combat sport that includes hard sparring (and boxing includes more of that than any sport I’ve done including the likes of mma, Muay Thai, submission grappling and BJJ), is more than enough to absolutely wreck somebody untrained in a matter of seconds.

Would I back a wrestler over a boxer in a ‘fair fight’? Mosty yes, grappling is a lot more forgiving and a pure striker is more likely to be relying on a single strike to end things. Look at it in this way though, you’re asking what he’s gonna do of his back, but he’s equally as valid in asking what you’re gonna do on your feet. As confident as you are in getting him down, the boxer is gonna be every bit as confident in badly hurting a guy who isn’t used to taking or defending punches with anything whatsoever he lands.

I think your underestimating just how much better it is in a situation where there are multiple people involved, which lets face it, is much more likely than a ‘fair 1 vs 1 Street fight’. Boxing is pretty much as good as it gets for quickly, safely (for the boxer at least) and efficiently eliminating a threat.

Was going to write a big long exasperated response in argument to some points you brought up, but I'll just thank you for your intelligible response and ability to debate on a forum that is notorious for shit talk and pseudo-intellectuals without doing or being either.

It'll never happen. But if it did, yes, it would earn more than the boxing match - because there are a fair number of people who would be thinking Mayweather could win. And they are right, it's entirely possible - unlikely but it could happen.

That fight would be the biggest circus the world has ever seen.

Back