MCGREGOR vs MAYWEATHER: Who Are You Rooting For?

Who Do You HOPE Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unsurprisingly a lot of hate in this thread.

Pulling for Conor of course but know he's gonna get whooped, take his money and come back to create red panty nights, change bum lives and maximise Sherdog butthurt for a few more years.

I'm rooting for a major flop on ppv buys and that they (TMT/UFC) spend more than what is returned on their promotion investment and that Conor is on the hook to the UFC for the money laid out to do his whim fight. Which will force Conor to come back until his debt is paid-off in cash & blood to the UFC.

Conor, obviously for the meltdown here.

I don't post on boxing forums. McGregor is getting worked but I'd love to be wrong.

Conor might never comeback to MMA in defeat, i dont want to think with a win, and i still want to see him fight in the UFC...Floyd all day.

Would love to see the fallout from McGregor getting the win. Can't imagine the shift in narratives and paradigms.

First (and probably ONLY) time I'll pull for Mayweather.

This.

Sherdog will out do itself and cheer on the wife beater from another sport because because they hate Conor. Sad really.
Not about that for me. Would root for Conor in MMA. Would sit back and relax and be neutral if they fought kickboxing or muay Thai. But it's kind of a joke if Conor beats Floyd in boxing. Think May should be rewarded for full time dedication to his craft and the legacy he's built in his sport.

i was gonna say conor, but changed to floyd.... now i donno

Needs a "don't care. Move to boxing section" option.

I don't want the woman beater to win. He of course will though.

Back