McGregor worst quotes of 17/18 (Post-Floyd)

Fluency

noun; the quality or condition of being fluent
Banned
Reaction score
To Floyd at MayMac weigh-in:
"You look about 160lbs and all. You're all blown out"
Meanwhile, Conor was about 160lb's and blown out. Floyd was leaner and lighter/smaller at a more advanced age and didn't look blown out at all.

To Khabib at UFC 229 weigh-in:
"I can see blue lips. Blue lips. Blue lips. Breathe kid!. Take a breath"
Meanwhile, Conor was nervous, panting throughout and had breathing difficulties backstage before the fight.

To Khabib at UFC 229 press conference:
"I’m truly going to love putting a bad, bad beating on this little glass jaw rat!"
Meanwhile, Conor was badly badly beaten and rocked and had to grow a beard to conceal his "ratty" long jaw and facial features.

It sounds like Conor does a lot of projecting and he has changed since the Floyd fight. Mystic Mac never made quotes like this.

It sounds like Conor does a lot of projecting and he has changed since the Floyd fight. Mystic Mac never made quotes like this.
conor_big_book_of_excuses.png

“If a man pussies out, and he’s pussied out time and time again, (then he should be stripped). He’s pulled out of contests time and time again. I mean, the medical reports state he is fit to fight, so there’s no more questions. If you’re fit to fight and you’re not going to fight, the belt rightfully should be stripped, and this (should be) for the regular featherweight belt.” - Conor McGregor

Conor hasn't changed he's just a lot richer.
Khabib would have beaten him if they'd faced at any point in their careers.
Conor has no wrestling and no real bottom game although he is quite good at getting back to his feet.

He became a skeleton to fight manlets. He is the PT Barnum of MMA and he made a fortune.

Can I get a source on the breathing difficulties before the fight?

It was probably just Coke withdrawal.

watch owen roddy's vlog

Yeah, that's not gonna happen lol

Got some quick cliff notes? It's not that I don't believe it (or you) I'm just curious.

Edit: I see link above I will watch. Thanks.

Yeah, that's not gonna happen lol

Got some quick cliff notes? It's not that I don't believe it (or you) I'm just curious.

Edit: I see link above I will watch. Thanks.

check my last reply to faixafrouxa

Conor’s haters memorize everything he’s ever said.

A man who made his career by talking shit and hyping fights says some really dumb shit? I'm shocked.

Are you still caught in Conor's web?

How many days in a row has he invaded your mind?

Almost every single word he says to himself opponents is an insult. He’s been doing it as soon as he showed up in the UFC. Of course some of his lines aren’t going to be that good. Nobody has ever talked as much shit as him in the history of combat sports. Ali and Sonnen talked a lot, but not every single sentence was meant to be an insult. You’re really reaching with this thread. He’s still the best talker in MMA.

Back