McGregor would get destroyed by Till, Lawler, Perry, and Masvidal

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

Perry, Lawler, Till and Jorge would all beat the shit out of McGregor at 170.

Those are all people Cerrone faced at 170. To anyone who thinks Conor would beat Cerrone...L O L. Cerrone is better than Conor in EVERY department.

Not to mention, Cerrone isn't a manlet and Conor can't do shit to people of normal height.

Cerrone will dismantle and KO Conor.

Crush.gif

Your love for Conor is obvious and never ending TS, we know.

Shit I like Conor and hoped he would beat ,khabib.

But I agree he loses those. Capt maybe Donald

Remember when Till beat the shit out of Cowboy and you guys said Cowboy was washed?

And Jose Aldo would get destroyed by Alexander Gustafsson... but since they are in different weight classes (like Colon and those WWs) nobody gives a fuck.

On a serious note, get help. This obsession with Conor is definitely not healthy.

Cowboy has nothing for Conor, you might aswell book Conor vs Dennis Siver 2

It's like saying Mighty Mouse would get destroyed by Zabit, Yair and Korean Zombie.
giphy.gif

Conor would also lose to stipe and dc. Hang on I'll be right back. Making a thread about it

I guess? Though he also probably has a solid shot at beating everyone of them except Till IMO.

Are Lawler , Perry and Masvidal better strikers than Conor? Maybe? Perry is clearly way bigger, Robbie? 50/50 fight at this point in his career. Masvidal? meh, maybe....
Because I'm guessing the fights would be on the feet the whole time.

Lawler? ROFL

Could have sworn I read Cowboy has nothing for Perry and we saw how that turned out.

I'm not even a Conor fan but Conor is a nightmare match-up for Cowboy. Cowboy doesn't react well to pressure, mental & physical pressure and usually shits the bed in big and important fights.
Also he's a slow-starter, Conor is a fast-starter that fades late.

Mike Perry sucks, he'd get KTFO.
Lawler is a little chinny nowadays, tough fight though.
Masvidal has been dropped and beaten by lesser fighters. Not an easy fight but you have to favor McGregor.
Till is fucking gigantic so yea he probably beats Conor
What about Leon Edwards? lol

Conor can't do shit to people of normal height, but even in McGregor's LOSS to diaz he did more damage to Nate than Cerrone did during his three round shit kicking.

I really doubt McGregor is taking this fight. It's medium risk low/medium reward. McGregor is all about high reward fights, regardless of the risk.

It's like saying Mighty Mouse would get destroyed by Zabit, Yair and Korean Zombie.
giphy.gif
Except two of em are essentially LWs who cant be bothered to cut weight.

Masvidal and Cerrone are over matched against Conor lol. TS is an obsessed Conor hater. Perry has no fight IQ and is soundly beaten. Till is too big and long.

Back