McSweeney talks Pudz, cocaine, steroids and more

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Ohhh harsh!! Yet funny and kind of a smartass lol

Also latest promo for this weekend fight. :)

Both guys are dangerously close to tomato can status, not sure who wins this one. McSweeney has some solid skills but never seems to put it together, Pudz with his frame/size is never going to be a legitimate mma fighter. Should be a good freak show bout if I ever saw one.

yes 15-15 is better than 10-11-1 ?
I don't know what is up with people and their hard-ons for digits. Hell guys like McSweeney and artem proven that doesn't matter. It's become worse for MMA then it even is for boxing. And boxing is all about the numbers

I don't know what is up with people and their hard-ons for digits. Hell guys like McSweeney and artem proven that doesn't matter. It's become worse for MMA then it even is for boxing. And boxing is all about the numbers

sure BISPING IS #1 most Ws dont mean shit but Ws do mean something cmon boy get ur head on straught

sure BISPING IS #1 most Ws dont mean shit but Ws do mean something cmon boy get ur head on straught

Oh they do for sure. But so does actually watching the fights. And that means more and its been proven.

Back